Trading as a part time profession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamit_05

Hello Rajendrani,

I have tried to understand your concept and apply it to todays chart. I have marked the pivots. Strong pivots are dark solid red lines, weak ones are dotten red lines.

Pls do glance at this chart. If I have wrongly understood the concept do provide feedback.

Last edited:

rajendrani

Hello Rajendrani,

Have posted a chart of pivots. I have tried to understand your concept and apply it to todays chart. I have market the pivots. Strong pivots are dark solid red lines, weak ones are dotten red lines.

Pls go glance at this chart. If I have wrongly understood the concept do provide feedback.
:clap::clap::clap:

You got it absolutely right

jamit_05

:clap::clap:

You got it absolutely right
Thats encouraging... :) :)

Thank you for the approval.

Another question:

Say we have punched in a buy enter at 4530... and soon we find a new and higher (or a lower) Ph gets formed BEFORE our entry gets filled. So do we change our entry as per this new filter?

rajendrani

Thats encouraging... :) :)

Thank you for the approval.

Another question:

Say we have punched in a buy enter at 4530... and soon we find a new and higher (or a lower) Ph gets formed BEFORE our entry gets filled. So do we change our entry as per this new filter?
I am not good in understanding sentences properly, if you can put in charts then I would be able to explain you much easily.

Anyway, this was how the trade was for today

ag_fx

I am not good in understanding sentences properly, if you can put in charts then I would be able to explain you much easily.

Anyway, this was how the trade was for today

why was the bar at 1130 AM not a PL? The next two bars had HH & HL.It also seems to be a visual PL.Why didnt you consider it as PL?

rajendrani

Missed out important information on shifting of entry pivots.

Hope jamit would have got his answers by now.

All of you, have fun
And modify the system according to your personal preference.

Thanks and regards,
rajendrani

Last edited:

rajendrani

why was the bar at 1130 AM not a PL? The next two bars had HH & HL.It also seems to be a visual PL.Why didnt you consider it as PL?
Well it is a pivot low, but we are not going to shift our entry to that pivot, so ignore, we dont need that. Read my above post

All rules, confirming pivots, derivation of filters, entry, exit, position sizing everything has been posted,

It is members responsibility to make sure that they test this system before putting in trade with real money. I had been trading this system for some time and I had been doing great. You can test and make your own rules and make up your own system that suits your mentality.

Happy trading to all of you.

Thanks and regards,
Rajendrani

Great Great work Rajendrani :clapping::clapping: :clap:
Thank you very much :thumb:

Regards
Hemant

ag_fx

Well it is a pivot low, but we are not going to shift our entry to that pivot, so ignore, we dont need that. Read my above post
Not shifting Long Entry point to a higher PH.

Isnt this in contradiction of the original Flow and Pivot method that we learnt from Saint?
What is the thought process behind such condition rajendrani? I am sure you must have observed something in back test/live trades to put this condition. I trequest you to kindly detail us the same.

Thanks

rajendrani

Not shifting Long Entry point to a higher PH.

Isnt this in contradiction of the original Flow and Pivot method that we learnt from Saint?
What is the thought process behind such condition rajendrani? I am sure you must have observed something in back test/live trades to put this condition. I trequest you to kindly detail us the same.

Thanks
First of all ankit, do not confuse two method, both are different.

Here our entry is totally based on pivots,
so there are 2 points to that
1. For long - Entry pivots to be shifted only when we have Lower PH
We will not shift our entry pivots to higher PH
(Simple reason, so that we get into the trade before at lower level and exit at good higher level)

2. For short- Entry pivots to be shifted only when we have higher PL
We will not shft our entry pivots to lower PL
(Simple reason, so that we get into trader before at higher level and exit at good lower level)

Status
Not open for further replies.