Trading as a part time profession.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very good thread which served its purpose very well coming to an end....but Rajendra,your posts will be guiding light to many many newcomers and also seniors. This was one thread I used to visit often....but all good things have to come to an end sometime, I guess....

I wish you all the very best Rajendra,and look forward to have you back with us in the form of another great thread....Good luck to you for anything you do...

Smart_trade

kiranb

It is really sad to know that this thread will be closed now. This thread is like my home in traderji. I was encouraged to post my charts in this thread by Rajendran, which really helped me in my learning process. I will be indebted to Rajendran for all his teachings and encouragement.

regards,
Kiran

Traderji

Super Moderator
Time changes, priority changes, now time to move on.
This was really wonderful journey till now with this thread of mine, I learned a lot by these chart which i posted myself. I learnt a lot over here in this forum. Special thanks to Saint Sir, ST sir, sunil for some of his awesome post, Alex who is not here anymore and plenty others which the name list will never end.

Time to close this thread for good. I will keep posting as and when I get time. Slowly and steadily everyone progresses, but as the progress goes on, we should not forget the fact that once we were new and wanted someone to teach us. A thread of mine was totally dedicated to that purpose. But now, cannot take it further more as for time constraint and for other stuff too.

Anyways all of you take care and have a wonderful trading career. Will be around and hopefully will start another thread on something else.

Requesting Mods to close this thread.

Thanks and regards,
Rajendra Iyengar.
Thanks for the excellent thread.

As per your request the thread is now closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.