Trading and stars

Dear Seniors,

A year back I started trading.
F&O. In one year, I have lost 70k. I was Ok with it since I thought everyone looses in the beginning and was trying to improve my system through back testing and through reading.
My mother went to two astrologers and both said that my stars are not suited for trading, that I would become indebted if I do it.

Has anyone of you faced such a situation or has any such experience?

bunti_k23

Dear Seniors,

F&O. In one year, I have lost 70k. I was Ok with it since I thought everyone looses in the beginning and was trying to improve my system through back testing and through reading.
My mother went to two astrologers and both said that my stars are not suited for trading, that I would become indebted if I do it.

:lol::lol::lol::rofl:nice joke bro.............

Riskyman

Dear Seniors,

I do not know about horoscope and trading but planetary movements including that of our sun and moon have an impact on being on the earth and on human beings. For example high tides and low tides are caused by the gravitational pull of the moon. Solar flares cause a lot of magnetic disruption. Some studies have found that crimes rates go up during the full moon cycle. Some have accurately predicted highs/lows of stock markets based on Astrology. WD Gann for example was one such person. So i can believe that some of these cosmic twists impact us humans.

Sadly, our minds are too narrow or not tuned to understanding these things. But thats a separate issue altogether. As for your my friend, you already have a bug in your mind that your horoscope will not favor a trading career. So with this bug already in your head, you are bound to believe trading is not for you each time you fail or loose some money. If you can find a way to ignore it and focus on learning the trade, maybe it will help.
Good luck

Dear Seniors,

Is this a question or just a try to would like to prove some thing or any rubbish in the coming future or even a try to would like to sell any thing on such rubbish? Be warned.

This is a real question. And no rubbish, no trying to prove anything or to sell anything.

I have a normal 9 to 6 kind of job, and when I wanted to try trading, and when I started really getting into it(backtesting and stuff) and the lost some of the hard-earned money, my mother just consulted with two of her astrologers.
It is understandable, most mothers would be skeptical when her well-settled daughter starts trading, since trading has such bad reputation associated with it. Both the astrologers told it is really not suitable for me and also that I would incur heavy losses and debts.
So, that's my background if someone has any doubt on my intentions.

If there is something someone can relate, I would be glad.
If moderators have doubt, please delete this thread, I would be fine with that too.

Is this a question or just a try to would like to prove some thing or any rubbish in the coming future or even a try to would like to sell any thing on such rubbish? Be warned.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
This is a real question. And no rubbish, no trying to prove anything or to sell anything.

I have a normal 9 to 6 kind of job, and when I wanted to try trading, and when I started really getting into it(backtesting and stuff) and the lost some of the hard-earned money, my mother just consulted with two of her astrologers.
It is understandable, most mothers would be skeptical when her well-settled daughter starts trading, since trading has such bad reputation associated with it. Both the astrologers told it is really not suitable for me and also that I would incur heavy losses and debts.
So, that's my background if someone has any doubt on my intentions.

If there is something someone can relate, I would be glad.
If moderators have doubt, please delete this thread, I would be fine with that too.
better not do daytrading and stay focussed with your job and not lose your hard earned money. losses can compond for many years before profit starts.your mother is right .
BTW there is any chance that your mother did not wanted you to daytrade and she is just making story about the two astrologers , did you were present there when they checked your horoscope ? and even if you were present there could be a chance that they may be speaking as per ur mother's wish due to dakshina.

" hatho ki lakiron pe mat ja re "Galib"
naseeb unke bhi hote h jinke hath nahi hote "

Thanks for the reply.
I think it is highly unlikely that she wanted me to not try it. She actually encouraged me in the beginning and would support me if needed.

better not do daytrading and stay focussed with your job and not lose your hard earned money. losses can compond for many years before profit starts.your mother is right .
BTW there is any chance that your mother did not wanted you to daytrade and she is just making story about the two astrologers , did you were present there when they checked your horoscope ? and even if you were present there could be a chance that they may be speaking as per ur mother's wish due to dakshina.

" hatho ki lakiron pe mat ja re "Galib"
naseeb unke bhi hote h jinke hath nahi hote "

jagankris

Thanks for the reply.
I think it is highly unlikely that she wanted me to not try it. She actually encouraged me in the beginning and would support me if needed.
If it is okay for you - PM me your DOB,Time of Birth and Birth Place.
I will try to check with my relative if that's the case.

Even if horoscope doesn't favor - by more self effort and hardship one can over come.And bad periods - doesn't prevail all along.Good and bad periods come alternatively.

But it just tells if your skill set matches with the profession which you intend to choose.

Just my views
And just if horoscope favors trading doesn't mean that one will shine in trading with out effort/learning.So if it favors then effort will be 100% else one should be willing to put 300% :).