Trading 40 Lakhs for good profits.......Simple strategy!

TraderRavi

low risk profile
He didn't say that he averaged down to 40, he said he averaged down at 40; meaning that he bought some lots at 40rs. price. So, he purchased at 286, 86 and 40. I guess his average cost is above 100.

So, Sexy, what is your average cost at present ?
yes we overlooked , he says averaged at 40 .

Are you kidding us?????
How can you average down to 40?

First, you Bought several lots of 8100 CE December at 286/-
i am assuming that your several lots of nifty as 10 = 750 initially
=2.14 lakhs

You averaged down to 186 by purchasing at 86
To average down, you have bought another 10 lots = 750
My assumption of 10 seems true :)

Holding 1500@186 = 2.79 lakhs

Now you are saying you average down to 40.
Hoping you should have purchased at 34(current price), you should purchase 500 lots that is 37500@34 to average down to 40.

Did you really purchased so many lots?? If so, it is one of the worst trades ever.
This thread is devoted to fantasy trading. So what if you caught him?
He has already been caught any number of times. :rofl::rofl:
After 10 days he will come back and post as if nothing happened.
Keep in mind this is the most hilarious thread of Traderji.

SexyTrader

Booked profits in all the lots of 8500 PE September at 700/- now :thumb: Cool profits of 556 points !!! :)

Such an awesome August 2015 month
I made most of the profits for this year in Aug 2015, so just trading with profit money....no fear of loss now! :) So profit money being traded risky to get more profits! :thumb:

meet444

I think his 40 lakh is blown away to smart traders in market.
lesson for all those who come in market and they think market behaves according to them
Thank you sexy trader for proving all this simple :thumb:

SexyTrader

I made most of the profits for this year in Aug 2015, so just trading with profit money....no fear of loss now! :) So profit money being traded risky to get more profits! :thumb:
The profits made during Aug 2015 is being used for risky trades as the 8100 CE position currently :)

So whats the problem? A portion of the profits can always be used to take risky trades and they win too sometimes :thumb:

Now will buy same number of lots in 7600 CE as I have in 8100 CE...this should make good the notional loss in the current open position

SexyTrader

The profits made during Aug 2015 is being used for risky trades as the 8100 CE position currently :)

So whats the problem? A portion of the profits can always be used to take risky trades and they win too sometimes :thumb:

Now will buy same number of lots in 7600 CE as I have in 8100 CE...this should make good the notional loss in the current open position
The 7600 CE bought on 10th Dec at 135/- is now in good profits and continue to hold :thumb: so the notional loss in 8100 CE position is well adjusted :)