Trading 40 Lakhs for good profits.......Simple strategy!

SexyTrader

Sexy trader bhai, how much is your profit till date? Or you made some loss
Your strategy very aggressive with high rosk
I have already tripled my intial capital of 40 Lakhs in the first two years of active trading :thumb:

Now every trade that I do is with the already earned profit plus ongoing profits....so can bear some losses against the tripling I have already achieved earlier :) Thats the reason there's not much risk on me!

meet444

I have already tripled my intial capital of 40 Lakhs in the first two years of active trading :thumb:

Now every trade that I do is with the already earned profit plus ongoing profits....so can bear some losses against the tripling I have already achieved earlier :) Thats the reason there's not much risk on me!
That's good but
What is the core strategy you apply in option?

SexyTrader

That's good but
What is the core strategy you apply in option?
My core strategy is to either buy cheap ATMs or OTMs Options or sell/write heavily loaded premiums in strikes! Either way...usually profits are assured barring sometimes usual losses :)

SexyTrader

The 7600 CE bought on 10th Dec at 135/- is now in good profits and continue to hold :thumb: so the notional loss in 8100 CE position is well adjusted :)
Now booking profits in 7600 CE Dec at 301/- now :thumb: Cool 166 points profits :)

And letting 8100 CE expire coz earned enough profits in 7600 CE :thumb:

No open position other than worthless 8100 CE...will open later

SexyTrader

Now booking profits in 7600 CE Dec at 301/- now :thumb: Cool 166 points profits :)

And letting 8100 CE expire coz earned enough profits in 7600 CE :thumb:

No open position other than worthless 8100 CE...will open later
Today....Bought several lots of 7900 PE January at 95/- now and will buy average down too if it gets lower :thumb: Easy doubling just like the profits booked in 7600 CE Dec :)

rahulmalik

You only lose what you cling to.
Today....Bought several lots of 7900 PE January at 95/- now and will buy average down too if it gets lower :thumb: Easy doubling just like the profits booked in 7600 CE Dec :)
Expect this to quadruple :thumb:

SexyTrader

Again....bought huge number of additional lots in 7900 PE January at 92/- now to average down buying price to 93.5/- :thumb: Easy doubling just like the profits booked in 7600 CE Dec:

Again....bought huge number of additional lots in 7900 PE January at 92/- now to average down buying price to 93.5/- :thumb: Easy doubling just like the profits booked in 7600 CE Dec:
Isn't it too early to average ? We have not often seen 2 trades in a day from you.

SexyTrader

Isn't it too early to average ? We have not often seen 2 trades in a day from you.
Becoz I feel its pretty good price to buy :)