TradeTiger 2.0 Tech. Assist.

Klewtar

Yes sometimes i wish to see more than 30 day intra day while trading futures..Currently thats what i do, snap the data to some file and then use it, But i wanted to check if there is any other option.
Right click the chart window and chose 'Load Local Data.' Around 2 months of data are collected (works in commodities and equities, I don't have access to NFO) provided you have been viewing the scrip for the last two months. Works in 2.2 and 2.4, I'm not sure about earlier Trade Tigers.

kingkrunal

I don't know but more than 30 days Intraday data are needed for a trader ??
But still if u are using TT regularly and watch certain scrip regularly can can get more than 30 days Intraday. Its Real man check the option in the attachment u can get more data but u should be regular viewer of intraday chart.

Cheers,
Mani.
hi mani.... I am using supertrend on paper for time being also I need old data for Bt...

can u provide me yr tradetiger local data folder for nf and bnf if u have.... I have data from July 2012 .. I need previous 6 months data

hi mani.... I am using supertrend on paper for time being also I need old data for Bt...

can u provide me yr tradetiger local data folder for nf and bnf if u have.... I have data from July 2012 .. I need previous 6 months data
Hi Krunal,
I dont have data for 1 yr. I dont know will sharekhan provide it or not.
back test with daily data that will give a fair idea i think so.
Regards,
Mani.

kingkrunal

Hi Krunal,
I dont have data for 1 yr. I dont know will sharekhan provide it or not.
back test with daily data that will give a fair idea i think so.
Regards,
Mani.
thanks mani for the response...can u tell me which parameters u use for supertrend and are effective

I am using 10,4

Hi All,

I have this problem while seeing the daily charts of commodities in TradeTiger. I will explain with an example.

I am viewing the daily chart of Silvermic Feb 2013 contract , when i see the candle for any day in novermber lets say nov 29 in the chart of silvermic-feb-2013 contract, the data shown for that candle is of the nov-30 contract, even though feb contract existed on 29th november.

I have similar problem in other commodity charts too, but other charts like 120 min, 60 min work fine. Is anyone else using TT facing similar issue, or if you know the solution please help

sir

Iam usinig tradetiger 2.4 . I want to put 15 perod SMA and also another 15 period SMA of THE EARLIER SMA. please note sma AND SMA OF SMA . HOW TO PUT IT . MYPHONE NO. 08961288804 AND EMAIL ID [email protected]
Thanks in advance.

cs murthy

Hi All,

I have this problem while seeing the daily charts of commodities in TradeTiger. I will explain with an example.

I am viewing the daily chart of Silvermic Feb 2013 contract , when i see the candle for any day in novermber lets say nov 29 in the chart of silvermic-feb-2013 contract, the data shown for that candle is of the nov-30 contract, even though feb contract existed on 29th november.

I have similar problem in other commodity charts too, but other charts like 120 min, 60 min work fine. Is anyone else using TT facing similar issue, or if you know the solution please help
Hi,

Yes you r rite. Daily Chart is linked. You know Y ? If its not linked you will get only data of 3 months data in chart. Linked means all the near contracts will be merged and so on. I think you got it. else revert back.

Regards,
Mani.

glad that someone is assisting here....good work....I guess you are from sharekhan

if you are from sharekhan ..can you please tell why sharekhan customer care is so poor ? I sent a mail to myaccount at sharekhan.com ... 7 days back with few queries regarding new a/c opening .....nobody bothers to respond.

How come one expect any resolution for any issues later ?
Can i get ur phone Number/ email id.