TradeTiger 2.0 Tech. Assist.

Dear All,

I am using Trade Tiger software for many years (since its launch), for my Trading & Technical Analysis.

I am happy to see many Traderji users are using Trade Tiger for your Trading & Technical Analysis. I could also see there were Pros & Cons of Trade Tiger are spreading around Traderji Forum. Using Trade Tiger for years, I have gained some good knowledge in using this software. If you have any unsolved queries in Trade Tiger, you can always contact me.

I will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
Mani.

Hello Mani,

Do you know how I can open 2 market depth windows for two different securities at the same time?

I am using TT2.

Thanks,

Mark

Dear All,

I am using Trade Tiger software for many years (since its launch), for my Trading & Technical Analysis.

I am happy to see many Traderji users are using Trade Tiger for your Trading & Technical Analysis. I could also see there were Pros & Cons of Trade Tiger are spreading around Traderji Forum. Using Trade Tiger for years, I have gained some good knowledge in using this software. If you have any unsolved queries in Trade Tiger, you can always contact me.

I will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
Mani.

sparun

hi,
iam using trader tiger for 1 week. i like to know how to see charts for different scrips at a time. at a time i can watch only one scrip chart. and also if i close that one . and i reopen the same scrip again i am not able to view the chart. kindly help me mani

columbus

hi,
iam using trader tiger for 1 week. i like to know how to see charts for different scrips at a time. at a time i can watch only one scrip chart. and also if i close that one . and i reopen the same scrip again i am not able to view the chart. kindly help me mani
Hi mani,

Say ,you are watching RELIANCE chart, and if you want to see
SBIN chart, click on it. Reliance will be replaced with SBIN ,automatically.
If you want to see BOTH , then press "CTRL" key & keep mouse on scrip and press..

Last edited:
My problem can be stupid but I am facing this since long. Since I started using TT on Windows 7, I don't know how to enable task bar while using TT. It always takes my task bar behind it and I will always have to minimize it to see it.

Another problem with TT2.0 is that I am not able to close it! I always end up closing it forcefully from taskbar as its close button on the window frame does not work. I don't know if I am only facing this problem.

Thanks for your assistance.
-manoj

columbus

My problem can be stupid but I am facing this since long. Since I started using TT on Windows 7, I don't know how to enable task bar while using TT. It always takes my task bar behind it and I will always have to minimize it to see it.

Another problem with TT2.0 is that I am not able to close it! I always end up closing it forcefully from taskbar as its close button on the window frame does not work. I don't know if I am only facing this problem.

Thanks for your assistance.
-manoj
Manoj,
TT-2.0.1.0 is full of problems ,I am happy with TT-1.0.4.9.