TradeTiger 2.0 Tech. Assist.

Hello

I am new to trading please help me

I am using sharekhan Trade Tiger software. I have some doubts

1. Trade tiger Version 1..... or Version 2... whcih is best ?

2. Can I put Stoploss in Trade tiger if yes how explain with example ?

3. What is disclosed quantity ?

4. what is triger price ?

prst

hi

could you please explain procedure to set a stop loss order in TT .

what is diff between the trigger price and limit order price?

i had bought a stock at 100 .
wanted to put a stop loss order to execute if price falls to 95.
I tried giving different values for trigger price and order price, but it wants order price to be higher then or equal to trigger price.
I was able to set the stop loss sell order only when i gave same value for both trigger price and limit order price.

bthakwani

hi

could you please explain procedure to set a stop loss order in TT .

what is diff between the trigger price and limit order price?

i had bought a stock at 100 .
wanted to put a stop loss order to execute if price falls to 95.
I tried giving different values for trigger price and order price, but it wants order price to be higher then or equal to trigger price.
I was able to set the stop loss sell order only when i gave same value for both trigger price and limit order price.
there are two types or orders in tt... limit order and market order... if u want to put a stop loss order... select market order first... this will make the limit price = 0... then enter whatever price u want to keep for the stop loss in the TRIGGER PRICE as in this case 95.. thats it.. and u will get a message in the order confirmation that the order is not a sell order but a stop loss order...

prst

there are two types or orders in tt... limit order and market order... if u want to put a stop loss order... select market order first... this will make the limit price = 0... then enter whatever price u want to keep for the stop loss in the TRIGGER PRICE as in this case 95.. thats it.. and u will get a message in the order confirmation that the order is not a sell order but a stop loss order...
thanks buddy.

Can i place 2 orders ? one stop loss and other normal square off order ?
will the other gets cancelled if one gets executed ?

prst

am facing a prblm in trade tiger v. 2.4.0.3 recently.
when i click on the top reports menu, the sub menu appears displaying order details for cash, derivative and commodity etc.
Now, if i click on Orders, net position or DP details , under cash section, nothing happens.
so am unable to view my pending orders, nor able to modify them

any help is appreciated.

Dear All,

I am using Trade Tiger software for many years (since its launch), for my Trading & Technical Analysis.

I am happy to see many Traderji users are using Trade Tiger for your Trading & Technical Analysis. I could also see there were Pros & Cons of Trade Tiger are spreading around Traderji Forum. Using Trade Tiger for years, I have gained some good knowledge in using this software. If you have any unsolved queries in Trade Tiger, you can always contact me.

I will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
Mani.
Hi Mani,

Thanks for your initiative . I want to know if we can see 2hr 3hr or 4hr charts ...what i see is max 60 min charts..