Trader's Group Pune

extremist

Your credit card password you dont wish to give to any one.Still hackers try their level best to steal it.

Same applies to stop loss.When some one ask you for stop loss, keep in mind he is not asking to save his capital, but to steal your capital, why? because you are giving your surrendering level to your opponent who is waiting to knock you down!

so your stop loss is same like your credit card password, keep it close to your chest..they will cry for it..never reveal it open!

so dont ask me for stop loss. your money , your trade, your account..your profit your loss.Don't blame me for loss!

From another forum Author: leena

RAAMAKANT

I am planning to come to Pune on Sunday 5th Oct.
It will be very nice if we can organize any meet at pune.
It can be just informal meet where we can exchange of some good Ideas and Experiences.
It will be really great to meet other traders from Pune and nearby. Please confirm and let me know.

Looking forward for everybody's positive reply. :thumb:

manojborle

Hi guys as ramaakant is saying we can arrange an informal meet.
We will decide location and on 5th those wish to come can come at the place at the decided time.

I along with Amit and Shantala sir will be there and expect peoples to come so that we can interact and learn from each other.

manishchan

It can be just informal meet where we can exchange of some good Ideas and Experiences.
It will be really great to meet other traders from Pune and nearby. Please confirm and let me know.

Hi guys as ramaakant is saying we can arrange an informal meet.
We will decide location and on 5th those wish to come can come at the place at the decided time.

I along with Amit and Shantala sir will be there and expect peoples to come so that we can interact and learn from each other.

Can ppl from other cities join too ? will be nice to meet some of our TJ fellow traders. Itz an overnight journey for me :D

XRAY27

Can ppl from other cities join too ? will be nice to meet some of our TJ fellow traders. Itz an overnight journey for me :D
Ramakant ji and manish ji

Have nice meet up there in pune... iam bit pre-occupied .......that to long for me :)