Trader's Group Pune

manojborle

Sorry guys, I was out of town for my grandfather's funeral so did not get time to inform you that we can not meet on Sunday.
If anything comes up will update here.

Thanks

XRAY27

Sorry guys, I was out of town for my grandfather's funeral so did not get time to inform you that we can not meet on Sunday.
If anything comes up will update here.

Thanks
sorry manoj ji........May his soul rest in peace...

extremist

I believe the current trade I am in will be a loser ... a big loser at that.

let's look at my belief that the current trade I am in will be a loser, that I have no pact with God for
success on this trade. Indeed, I genuinely believe the market is not precisely perfect. Keep in mind the data
for this belief overwhelmingly supports it; 75 percent ofmutual fund managers do not outperform the Dow,
80 percent of short-term traders lose their risk capital. On a personal note, many of my own trades do not
make money, and I can positively guarantee many of yours will not succeed.

- Larry Williams

manojborle

So now 5 guys are ready for next meet, if anybody else interested please do post here so that if more people are coming we need to decide about the venue in advance.

Thanks

manojborle

Guys whosoever is interested please pm your details to Shantala Sir.
I think by wednesday we should get details so checking the details we shall be able to arrange suitable venue for all.
If we do not get details by wednesday then we might just settle for some public place like CCD or McDonalds.

Thanks