Traderji.com Kolkata Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
the cd doesnt carry ,,saint sirs pivot strategy,,,,oops,,, how can i come to know that,,,,,,,any favour for this poor

renu
saint sir,,,,pls help ,, to knwo ur pivotknowledge given by u..

renu
Nothing to it,Renu......all there in the "Teach a Man to..."thread.

Saint

dhakkan

Sorry for being late in replying....

There are few things in life which we will never forget .. this meet was one of them.

I spend a lot of money in doing my graduation and post graduation... Then I attended a traning course for trading ....

Guess what.. the stay was free.. the food was free... even the ciggretes were free.....and to top it all.. ... had the best available teachers ... that also free....

I will be forever in debt...:)

Thanks for this wonderful event .. thanks to Saint, Asish da, Swapan, Sunando, Sowoyma, Swagat, Oilman, Sanjay, JDM.. and everone present there..

Last edited:
Wow...I have missed a great meet. Will surely attend the next meet, for sure.

Saint...Saint...Saint. I was really surprised when I saw your picture. Young and looking smart, really. My imaginary picture about you, previously, was totally different. I'm glad having seen your picture. Its from your masterpiece thread(teach a man to fish..), that I'd started my learning, two years back. Will never forget your face for my life time. Great buddy.

As most of them requested, if possible, can the participants identify themselves, in the photos shared in the picasa web album. Please guys. At least some one post all the participants identity. Please.

Praveen.

ah,the imaginary picture something like Merlin the Wizard,I guess.....:D:)

Thx for all the warm words....

Saint

Sorry for being late in replying....

There are few things in life which we will never forget .. this meet was one of them.

I spend a lot of money in doing my graduation and post graduation... Then I attended a traning course for trading ....

Guess what.. the stay was free.. the food was free... even the ciggretes were free.....and to top it all.. ... had the best available teachers ... that also free....

I will be forever in debt...:)

Thanks for this wonderful event .. thanks to Saint, Asish da, Swapan, Sunando, Sowoyma, Swagat, Oilman, Sanjay, JDM.. and everone present there..
In meets like these,everyone gains........we all benefitted from your inputs as well.

And correctly put.........am also in debt to Asish,Sunando and others.

Saint

ps:Hope to meet up soon,my friend!

dhakkan

In meets like these,everyone gains........we all benefitted from your inputs as well.

And correctly put.........am also in debt to Asish,Sunando and others.

Saint

ps:Hope to meet up soon,my friend!

Thanks Saint, for the encouragment.

:p Waiting to meet the teacher soon... :)

U

uasish

Pramod,

It was a wonderfull narration from you about your experience in London Stock Exchange,how the Russian Quant's fast computer would shoot atleast 20 auxillary trades for a Buy or Sell.
How the hoardes of traders at NYSE ;with their triple or quadrilpe Screen breaks their Computer if the trade goes against.The HUGE money they Loose or Earn.
It was a fairy tale for me ,only Jesse amongst us can reach that Level .
It was an awasome experience ;how the time flew when Sanjay was at his best to the point on the content of discussion ,i was Lucky to share time with all of you.

Asish

U

uasish

bvp,

Have you seen Jesse's Avtar in Gtalk ,a child of 6 months age going thru the Magazine of 'Playboy' !!

Asish

SGM

Kolkata Meet

Hello

First of all, Big Thanks to all the organizers of the Kolkata meet

It was such a pleasure to meet everyone there. The only regret perhaps was lack of time to interact one-on-one with everyone.

Overall a great experience!

Regards
Sanjay

Status
Not open for further replies.