Traderji.com Kolkata Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Saint

Correct me if I am wrong. While discussing about the Gap Up and Gap Down, u had said that during uptrend, Gap up is a Novice Gap where one should sell and during a downtrend, a Gap down is a Pro Gap where one should buy.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks

Nandini
Hi Nandini,

Will answer it in the "Teach a Man to Fish....."thread.Best there as this thread is abt the Kolkata meet.

Saint

Satyen

Was very happpy to see you yesterday,Satya..........and so much more happy to see your enthusiasm and determination.

May success be yours.....and if I can help in any way,contact me.

Saint

Thank you very much Sir ...surely i wil contact you sir

Regards
Satys

Satyen

Ah,that was because I was sitting with him the whole time and he got to ask me personally his doubts..........He's a great chap,wishing him all the best!

Saint
Its your greatness sir , thank you again

Learnt from your personality that trading style should be according to your personality .... " A SIMPLE MAN IN REAL LIFE USING SIMPLE METHODS "

Again learnt that "I" and " I THINK SO " factor, previously when a pivot break in upward dirrection i used to be extremely bullish and if the break out becomes a failure then used become upset ....now after meeting you thinking who the hell i am to say market wil go in a perticular direction if it breaks a perticular pivot ....it is only a probability let the market decides .....

Again if one removes the "I" factor then pivot system is also a mechanical system

again thank you for all those doubt cleared

Regards
Satya

Satyen

Thank you very much asishda , sundoda for organising such a great meeting

Asish da your servival first approach , 60% closing of a bar , moving average stop loss
are great sir ,

Sanjay sirs statement " kuch bhi system ko lene se pehele use thok ke lo aur eek bar le liye toh use chodo mat " was beautiful

Santanu and Oilman5 explained a system about order vollume ... that part i have not still figure out a trading plan based on this, may be concept is not so clear to me wil PM to both about this

Regards
Satya

Its your greatness sir , thank you again

Learnt from your personality that trading style should be according to your personality .... " A SIMPLE MAN IN REAL LIFE USING SIMPLE METHODS "

Again learnt that "I" and " I THINK SO " factor, previously when a pivot break in upward dirrection i used to be extremely bullish and if the break out becomes a failure then used become upset ....now after meeting you thinking who the hell i am to say market wil go in a perticular direction if it breaks a perticular pivot ....it is only a probability let the market decides .....

Again if one removes the "I" factor then pivot system is also a mechanical system

again thank you for all those doubt cleared

Regards
Satya
Ah,Satya.....so very nice to hear the above!You've made my day:D

As I had said previously,that is the beauty,isn't it?Simple things can be be grasped by everyone,but cannot be implemented by the non-simple complex mind........it can get implemented accurately and efficiently only by the simple mind!!

Once again,all the best!

Saint

jamit_05

Some great questions from you,my friend..........another person with a strong desire to succeed.So glad to meet up........If in some way,I could be of help,feel free to get in touch.

Stay in touch either way......:)

Saint
Saint,

You instill strength and hope. The courage that you have shown during your times of struggle is really inspiring. Thank you for sharing it.

Thank you for being so simple and confident. You come across as a good friend and a mentor.

Amit.

Status
Not open for further replies.