Status
Not open for further replies.
U

uasish

Dear Ashis,
Yesterday talked with Sunondo and confirm the meeting.hoping to see all
Traderji members (Kolkata) on 6th.
Regards:D
Yes we all are looking forward to this 1st venture from members of Traderji residing at Kolkata & its suroundings.:D

This might be a dumb question, but would someone with a BIG ZERO as far as Trading (knowledge & experience) is concerned but willing to Learn and give Full Time to Trading - be able to join the meet ?

Incidently, I stay in Salt Lake.

Waiting for a response

Nandini

U

uasish

This might be a dumb question, but would someone with a BIG ZERO as far as Trading (knowledge & experience) is concerned but willing to Learn and give Full Time to Trading - be able to join the meet ?

Incidently, I stay in Salt Lake.

Waiting for a response

Nandini
This much i can convey you i am still a zero ;) in few areas of trading & hopefully will not be debared from atending.
From Salt Lake it is only 20 mins.

Last edited by a moderator:

Raju

Hi All,

I am missing this opp..as I stay in Pune and have joined a company only 7 mnths back and have taken many leaves so travelling would be difficult .But I feel very bad I am unable to meet the best frnds here who really go out of the way to help & learn each other ..Hey please please can anybody of u all upload snaps after u all meet.I wish and hope you all enjoy and learn.

Regards,
Raju

U

uasish

Hi All,

I am missing this opp..as I stay in Pune and have joined a company only 7 mnths back and have taken many leaves so travelling would be difficult .But I feel very bad I am unable to meet the best frnds here who really go out of the way to help & learn each other ..Hey please please can anybody of u all upload snaps after u all meet.I wish and hope you all enjoy and learn.

Regards,
Raju
We will definetly do that,hopefully a Meet will be organised in Mumbai or Near Pune by our members of that region.

U

uasish

Amit / Joy Mitali are yet to confirm & many more senior members of this Forum from Kolkata , who has guided us in past.
Think maybe Amit has gone back to Singapore.

Amit / Joy Mitali are yet to confirm & many more senior members of this Forum from Kolkata , who has guided us in past.
Think maybe Amit has gone back to Singapore.
I am also interested in coming to Kolkata.It wud be interesting to meet some traderji members.

But have you tried asking CV or SAINT whether they can make it?

shashank

U

uasish

I am also interested in coming to Kolkata.It wud be interesting to meet some traderji members.

But have you tried asking CV or SAINT whether they can make it?

shashank
I have personally contacted both of them ; Saint is indisposed & Jesse is yet considering.

Status
Not open for further replies.