Traderji.com Kolkata Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am quite proud of the Traderji traders of Kolkatta organising meets etc.........good to put face to name and do some trading talk.

Great going,guys!

Saint

Hi
The venue is at Vashwar Co-op housing Society Ltd H-31/D Baishnabghata Patuli Complex Kolkata 700094. Flat No 32 at 2nd floor.
It is very near to E M Bye pass & Baishnab Ghata Patuli Crossing.
Land mark Restaurant "Machranga" or "SBI,ICICI,Axis bank ATM counters".
Reaching there enquiring anybody will inform the plot.
From Howrah several buses available for patuli.
From Baghajatin Railway Station its a auto or a rickshaw.
Ramgarh minibus from BBD bag or auto from Garia bus stand or 45 Bus terminus.
All are again welcome.
A delay in reaching will not be a problem to interact as it is purely informal,we intend to start around 10.30 am.
Any further assistance please call me at 9331293794.

Seeking help from all the seniors of Traderji forum including Traderji to make this meet a memmorable one.

Regards

Sunando Ghosal

Thanks for the Welcome note ! and direction.
Will get in touch with you on the phone for furter direction to the venue.

Very many Thanks to everyone for a spirited participation to make the meet a success.

b.a.m.

djsinha

Hi Sunondo, can you organise it after 8th of April? I'll in Cal from 8th Apr to 21st Apr on vacation. 20th can be a good option. If you re-schedule, I'll stand a chance to attend it.

Cheers
djsinha

U

uasish

A rough Agenda of the same will be posted by 30th evening for your perusal.Plz add your suggestion for the same.

renu daga

my iodea of agenda,,,!!!
asish da should distribute teh copyright of his signals to the members interested...@rs 20 per code///
and if this is not possible then ,,he should bring his computer...at that palce and hard disk should be taken out and data should be ,,,revealed out.....
if this done,,no need of further agenda...or topics to be dicussed

renu
and dada u ahve to forcibly pass this agenda..since everyone wants this...
and now i am in very urgent need since al my system has gone with that hard disk without any back up...

chintan786

my iodea of agenda,,,!!!
asish da should distribute teh copyright of his signals to the members interested...@rs 20 per code///
and if this is not possible then ,,he should bring his computer...at that palce and hard disk should be taken out and data should be ,,,revealed out.....
if this done,,no need of further agenda...or topics to be dicussed

renu
and dada u ahve to forcibly pass this agenda..since everyone wants this...
and now i am in very urgent need since al my system has gone with that hard disk without any back up...
Bhai Log.. if possible plzzzz took the photographs of the meet and UPLOAD it here... Baki aap log ka marji.

regards
Chintan

Status
Not open for further replies.