Traderji.com Kolkata Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSI

http:// ww w.4 sh ar ed . com/file/27186771/3536ccea/TechSmith_Camtasia_Studio_500Patch.html?s=1
Dear Sunando,
Not to undermine your painstaking and selfless efforts. I need this software very badly. But I checked the comments at the aforesaid link. There are two comments about trojan horse inside this file. Has anyone checked it? If yes, please post results here.

Thanks and regards
R. S. Iyer

lvgandhi

Dear Sunando,
Not to undermine your painstaking and selfless efforts. I need this software very badly. But I checked the comments at the aforesaid link. There are two comments about trojan horse inside this file. Has anyone checked it? If yes, please post results here.

Thanks and regards
R. S. Iyer
you can try mwsnap it is free

RSI

you can try mwsnap it is free
Thanks for the software. I have downloaded it just now and tested it. It meets a portion of my requirement. But the problems is I cannot make a movie file using mwsnap. I cannot add voice commentary to the pictures.

Presently I am using CamStudio to make movie files in avi format and flash format. CamStudio is also a freeware. But it has got its own limitations. My experience is that nothing can match Camatasia Studio. That is why I am running after it. Formerly, I had cracked version, but as I mentioned in my previous post, it had embedded virus. It wrecked havoc in my computer. That is why I wanted to know the experience of other members before downloading it.

Thanks for your kind help. If you have any other good freeware kindly share them here.
Thanks and regards
R. S. Iyer

Mr. Iyer

I am using the same downloaded from four shared. My antivirus nod32 havent found anything like that.I am available at sunandoghosalat*****dotcom(gtalk).You can receive the stuff if we can be connected together.
Regards
Sunando

Mr. Iyer

I am using the same downloaded from four shared. My antivirus nod32 havent found anything like that.I am available at sunandoghosalat*****dotcom(gtalk).You can receive the stuff if we can be connected together.
Regards
Sunando
I have downloaded one file 5[1]._SAINT_I.part1 It is FLV file 55.3 MB size.I am unable to open .Can anyone help ?

I give you compliments for organising Kolkata meet. We always knew Kolkata for Howrah bridge,Theatre,Robindrasangeet,Rosogullas,Mohanbagan/east Bengal and now we know Kolkota as a reservior of trading talent. Great job done. Pl convey my good wishes to all the organisers and the fellow traders.

I have downloaded one file 5[1]._SAINT_I.part1 It is FLV file 55.3 MB size.I am unable to open .Can anyone help ?

I give you compliments for organising Kolkata meet. We always knew Kolkata for Howrah bridge,Theatre,Robindrasangeet,Rosogullas,Mohanbagan/east Bengal and now we know Kolkota as a reservior of trading talent. Great job done. Pl convey my good wishes to all the organisers and the fellow traders.
you need to download FLV player and open it using that.

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/WEB-Design/Flash/FLV-Player.shtml

Status
Not open for further replies.