Traderji.com Kolkata Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

renu daga

all securities for nifty section gives ...buy 0,,, sell 0,,,,which i think is abs wrong,,,
doe sit gievafresh buy only ,,or continues generating buy!!
getting confused

renu

U

uasish

yh,,,i had put in the col itself,,

and what about teh levels which i am getting in eod not in intra
??
renu
Forget the Horizental Lines in the begining,it will not reflect in insufficient data loaded ,plz change the data load option to 2000 & gradually bring down.

U

uasish

all securities for nifty section gives ...buy 0,,, sell 0,,,,which i think is abs wrong,,,
doe sit gievafresh buy only ,,or continues generating buy!!
getting confused

renu
The code is OK ,you heed the advise of Himadri,few posts ago,about how you use in MS8.

milkyblack

oilman5

Very sorry to hear abt your mother... My condolences with you, I am sure you will live up the hopes that your mother had from you. May her soul rest in peace

Regards

milkyblack

Came across this thread today... finished reading all the posts... i am sure it would have been a wndrful expernc for those who have been there for the meeting...

and i am really thankful for the efforts been taken by members to post pics, videos, important knowledge based posts, that have been discussed over there... for those who have missed it.

I would try my level best not to miss the next meet of traderji...

Hats off to all the members who were there for the meeting... and a special salute for the organizers...

Ashish Da, Sunando Da... Such a selfless activity undertaken by you all...

Saint ... I do not have words to appreciate your knowledge sharing... anything said by me would be just trivial for a person like you...

Many Thanks to you all...

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.