Traderji.com Kolkata Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkkarnani

It is surprising to see no feedback from the members (using metastock) on this indicator. After Asishda’s presentation, I thought now we will have few new threads at Traderji exclusively discussing use / implementation / for this indicator.

Maybe everyone is waiting for someone else to start or maybe the discussion is going on via PMs.

Plz send in your feedback.

Regards
Sanjay
Sanjay, Its true, no discussion as yet on Ashish da's indicator. For me I can say that I could not use it as it is for Metastock 9 or above and I use the 8.0 version. Ashish da had very kindly offered me the 9.0 version but as I am comfortable with older version I declined. Though I was also looking forward to feed back from people trying the indicator out to encourage me to upgrade my MS8.0 to MS 9.0
Hopefully some thread would soon start on this.
regards
R K Karnani

Sanjay, Its true, no discussion as yet on Ashish da's indicator. For me I can say that I could not use it as it is for Metastock 9 or above and I use the 8.0 version. Ashish da had very kindly offered me the 9.0 version but as I am comfortable with older version I declined. Though I was also looking forward to feed back from people trying the indicator out to encourage me to upgrade my MS8.0 to MS 9.0
Hopefully some thread would soon start on this.
regards
R K Karnani
Dear Mr.Karnani,

You can use Ashisda's Indicator in Metastock 8.0. Please rename file MS90FORM.DTA TO MS80FORM.DTA and import the formula. Hope it will solve your problem.

Regards

Himadri

U

uasish

The EoD Exploration of "Kolkata Meet" indicator in Metastock:=

You can put this in Filter section of exploration.
.................................................................................
a:= FmlVar("Kolkata Meet","J1") ;
If( Ref(a,-1) > Ref(C,-1) AND a < C,1,0);

Asish
For Sell just change the last line as ...............

.................................................................................
If( Ref(a,-1) < Ref(C,-1) AND a > C,1,0);

Asish

V

vvvv

For Sell just change the last line as ...............

If( Ref(a,-1) < Ref(C,-1) AND a > C,1,0);

Asish
thanks ashishda for ur explorer.can we expect an expert on this blue line buy & sell for us to to back test the stocks

rkkarnani

Dear Mr.Karnani,

You can use Ashisda's Indicator in Metastock 8.0. Please rename file MS90FORM.DTA TO MS80FORM.DTA and import the formula. Hope it will solve your problem.

Regards

Himadri
Himadri Da, I am overwhelmed, you not only replied my query but also called me up to say that you have replied it and how it will be done.
Well an inherent quality of all Seniors on this Forum to go out of the way to help others.
Thanks a zillion....
Regards
R K Karnani

V

vvvv

It is surprising to see no feedback from the members (using metastock) on this indicator. After Asishda’s presentation, I thought now we will have few new threads at Traderji exclusively discussing use / implementation / for this indicator.

Maybe everyone is waiting for someone else to start or maybe the discussion is going on via PMs.

Plz send in your feedback.

Regards
Sanjay
i wanted to backtest the stocks,so ive requested him to give us an expert.
also ashish da is planin to make an afl in amibroker.so i was waiting for this thing.as u know in ami 5 u can replay the whole thing back & forward & u can exactly find out wht is happening & try to catch the turns & twists of the market alongwith the indicator.the red horzontal lines can be used for daytrading according to him.i have laid a lot of different moving averages on many charts & ive found out tht this indicator gives u the earliest entry in the trade.
shud u start a new thread for this thing ??? i think tht shud be better.
as to how many people are implementing it , its difficult to say.

renu daga

asish da

i ma unbale to get clear picture fo ur indicator,,,

aplying on 60 mn chrat just one mov av sort of line i am getting,,
and in eod chart i am egtting several leevls too,,,

and when today i filtered the buy,,i gity every stock in filter for buy..
using meta 8,,
kindly clarify if i am using the wrong way

renu

U

uasish

Renu,

The Horizental Lines are immaterial,trade can be taken only on the basis of the Blue line.The price if yestreday was closing below this & today closing above it then a Buy & vice versa for Sell,before using it plz verify / test then if it passes you may consider.
Horizental Lines can give you an idea of probable reaction area when on trade & that is only for experienced traders so as to it MAY help in Jobbing.

Asish

U

uasish

asish da

i ma unbale to get clear picture fo ur indicator,,,

aplying on 60 mn chrat just one mov av sort of line i am getting,,
and in eod chart i am egtting several leevls too,,,

and when today i filtered the buy,,i gity every stock in filter for buy..
using meta 8,,
kindly clarify if i am using the wrong way

renu
Remove from filter & put it in any col then verify,if it still gives 1 for All stock then something wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.