Traderji.com Kolkata Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vvvv

thks to mr sunando & mr uashish for organising this meet & helping us lesser mortals to learn sumthing.hopefully we can apply it to our trading & earn sum money.

@ mr karthik,
i have ur trading with the macd afl & the pdf file.sumwhere u had posted an afl on " macd of the trix".also u had talked abt macd of the volume in ur trading with the macd manual but i cudnt find any afl of the same.
if u can pls repost these 2 afl for me itll be gr8.
1)macd of the trix
2)macd of the volume

still waiting for mr saint to enlighten me on fractals,his pivot trading system & bill williams :):cool::)

I never experienced a get together with so much of great ideas and techniques and valuable suggestions from the great minds and of course the great dishes.
Nahhhhhhh. its only possible in Kolkata.
Thanx to Sunando Da, Asish Da, Satyajit Da and Soumya and all the participating traderji members.
:)

If I'm that "Ajay", I'd say it's a tad cruel :( . Turned 20 a couple of weeks back though.

Congratulations to every participant, especially the organizers of this event! :)
lol Ajay.....nothing cruel,my friend.All good things only about you.......all just marvelling at your immense intelligence,wisdom at so young an age.

Saint

U

uasish

We had an oppurtunity to DISPLAY & endow confidence & conform the Subconcise

...................See here is the Guy who has the simplest of methodology ,which shows us the Trend & HE is doing that everyday.Let us END our search & imbibe the same................

This display was possible ,becoz the Teacher selflessly dashed down here.
Thks Sir.

renu daga

i think this video will help to lessen my loss,,,,in unable to attend,,,

and i came to knwo my agenda was not discussed because i was not there!!!!

next time be aware of me and my temper!1

renu
:(:D:p

Dear Saint

Correct me if I am wrong. While discussing about the Gap Up and Gap Down, u had said that during uptrend, Gap up is a Novice Gap where one should sell and during a downtrend, a Gap down is a Pro Gap where one should buy.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks

Nandini

Wow!!!

Feeling achieving a mission. Never really expected that so many Traderji.com members will attend.

Thanx to :

Joy-mitali,
guhaanirban,
biyasc,
rhimadri,
jdm,
bamks,
rkkarnani,
uasish,
deb99891,
saint,
satya-pinku2003,
mitasatyajit,
santanu_kar,
swapan,
vvvv,
swagat-86,
jamit05,
dhakkan,
saumya_b,
oilman,
mnandini28,
why-lately,
sam-chinks,
laksh,
debdulal_2000,
prmaitra,
sgm,

Roshogolla from rkkarnani & mint from mnandini we all enjoyed

Immense thanks to saint,sanjay,amit,prasun,oilman, who made it from a long distance.

It happens when desire of knowledge overpowers all obstacles.

Satyajit has uploaded some photographs, I will do the rest within the weekend with the video.

Regards

Sunando

Sorry unable to post earlier.traderji Kolkata meet is a eye-opener to me,regarding the affection of seniors.All of them are nourishing us
without any vested interest.
We also need to help other members the same way seniors are helping
us.
Regards to Saint,Asishda and Sunondo and others for the great meet
and preaching of valuable thoughts.
Thanks for the CD provided in the meet.
Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.