TraderJi Browser: Internet Explorer Automatic Refresher

Do you use this utility?

• Total voters

VJAY

Thanks Sam.Appreciate your work to develope this tool.How much necessery this tool for us /me.remarkable work keep it up.
I will check it tommarrow and inform you the working status.
Thanks & Regards
VJAY

SamFisher

Thorough testing tomorrow.

Another important thing, with the new versions the auto update would run only if the webbrowser is in focus and in the front, if you are using small window to view both screens then if the other window gets focused then my browser would stop refreshing.
So it is ideal if you keep the browser maximized. And use alt + tab to go back and forth between windows

VJAY

hI SAM,
Today I had difficulties in refreshing the thread.12.55pm to 1.40pm new posts not appered in browser.but browser but browser is refreshing.then i opened IE browser checked there so many posts allready showed there.Why this happen.only morning it look like good.but then(i think posts are comes very fast)there comes problem.So if you got the problem please give the remedy.
Regards
VJAY

columbus

Sam,
Sorry to say it is not working .As my keyboard is giving problems I am not able post messages in detail.

SamFisher

Really surprised to note what you have experienced, I have been using it without any issue.
Could you check your internet browser options?
Also what happens if you manually try to refresh on the 'Traderji Browser'?

Thanks