TraderJi Browser: Internet Explorer Automatic Refresher

Do you use this utility?

• Total voters

columbus

I remember you were using the option 'Current Page', are you still using it, may be the setting refering to last page and you are on the first page of the thread.

If still not solved send me the screen shot as you did last time.
I hope this is what you want.

SamFisher

I hope this is what you want.

Columbus,
Yes you need to change the opton 'Refresh' to Current Page.

That will solve the problem

Also I have just now uploaded fixed file use that one as it will not hang in case you did the same thing again
Let me know if still there is a problem

VJAY

Hi Sam,
Not refreshing this perfectly.first few minutes )10-20) its okey.Then it not refresh .Iopen this browser and another IE and used same thread .When I manually refresh thread in IE its okey there.But in this autorefresh browser refreshing but new post not appearing take 5-8 refresh to see another post when there are 5-8 posts allready come in the thread.Please guide me for solve the problem.
Any way thanks for this browser which I searching since last couple months,
Regards
VJAY

SamFisher

Hi Sam,
Not refreshing this perfectly.first few minutes )10-20) its okey.Then it not refresh .Iopen this browser and another IE and used same thread .When I manually refresh thread in IE its okey there.But in this autorefresh browser refreshing but new post not appearing take 5-8 refresh to see another post when there are 5-8 posts allready come in the thread.Please guide me for solve the problem.
Any way thanks for this browser which I searching since last couple months,
Regards
VJAY
Thanks Vijay,
Which version you are using? Try the latest one posted on the first page, Let me know the thead you are trying to refresh and also the settings you are using.

:)

VJAY

Thanks Vijay,
Which version you are using? Try the latest one posted on the first page, Let me know the thead you are trying to refresh and also the settings you are using.

Yes I am using the new version(1.0.2.0).I used thread " Going with the Intraday Mini-Flow!!" settings are :Show page:End, Refresh :Latest page,Refresh time:4Min.Not ticked smooth scroll.
Regards
VJAY

columbus

Yes I am using the new version(1.0.2.0).I used thread " Going with the Intraday Mini-Flow!!" settings are :Show page:End, Refresh :Latest page,Refresh time:4Min.Not ticked smooth scroll.
Regards
VJAY
Yes,ver1.0.2.0 is working GOOD.New ver is 1.0.3.0.

SamFisher

Regards
VJAY

Yes,ver1.0.2.0 is working GOOD.New ver is 1.0.3.0.
New version 1.0.4 uploaded, Please use that and report to me.

Vijay your settings looks ok to me, Columbus you need to use 'Current Page'

columbus

New version 1.0.4 uploaded, Please use that and report to me.

Vijay your settings looks ok to me, Columbus you need to use 'Current Page'

Sam,

It appears it is fine now because, now for atleast 5 minutes on STATUS BAR ,I can see the BLUE LIGHTS, that means REFRESHING, some activity. But not enough messages.Thorough testing will be done tomorrow.

I have high regard for programmers like you.Keep it up.

columbus

SAM,

NO UPDATE. PLEASE SEE THE PICTURE. My latest posts are always on the top of older posts. (First post on first page is my latest post).

Last edited: