TradeRacer from ICICI ?

NOMINDTR

The link provided does not seem to be of ICICI Securities. There is no such a terminal called 'Trade Racer'. There is 'Direct Link' which is a good trading terminal with great charting tools (I mean, great charting)

This terminal is available only

1. At ICICI direct.com Broker's office
2. For people who are HNIs, and are ready to pump great deal of fund.

Given one is not a valid link

Hi Friends

Yesterday i filled up the more info form of icici traderacer and today i got a call from icicidirect about traderacer the guy told me he is calling from icicidirect and they launched a new trading terminal by today itself. he has given me the details as below

One time activation charge for traderacer terminal is 1750/- they will charge me 200 Rs per month plus service tax for the service of traderacer and if my quarterly turnover is 1 crore then they will not charge monthly charges 200 PM only one time activation charges of Rs 1750/- has to be paid. and the service is free till 3 months RT data will be provided in the terminal for charting and quotes and there are many features they are providing in this terminal. lets see hows the service is ???

thanks
indpmahi

^^^
thanks for the info!! btw which is your place?

what about other details like...
do we already need a icicidirect account ?
brokerage charges ?
if already a icicibank account holder, what all documents we need ?

waiting for your replies :thumb:

Last edited:
^^^
thanks for the info!! btw which is your place?

what about other details like...
do we already need a icicidirect account ?
brokerage charges ?
if already a icicibank account holder, what all documents we need ?

waiting for your replies :thumb:

Hi Jagannathan

I am from Aurangabad (MH) i am having 3in1 a/c with icici and customer care told me, I dont need to submit any documents to activate the service, brokerage charges will remain same for the service and i dont know what are the requirements if someone dont have icici a/c u can call customer care and ask, if u dont have customer care no u can get from there site.

thanks
indpmahi

NOMINDTR

I am afraid that is not the official site of ICICI Securities Ltd.

I checked out about the service with ICICIDirect today. Presently it is only available for accounts having volume above 1cr. I think she said yearly volume. She also said it would be probably available to all the customers, irrespective of volume, after 30-45 days. They would announce the date probably.

TFL

I contacted them and its of ICICIDirect's itself. Those who have a turnover (Total turnover = (10 x Cash Turnover) + Margin TO + Margin Plus TO + Futures TO + Future Plus TO + Options TO + Currency TO ) not less than 1 Cr/yr can opt for it.

ICICIdirect is one of the most secure trading partner :thumb:

BUT

It is the costliest too

whatever facility is available in ICICI
better then that you can have at Indiainfoline
karvy etc. with least charges that you can expect
Equity trading @icici is impossible their brokerage as well as hidden DP charges
are highest in the market
And If you want to place order through phone"which is also chargeable"
you will have to Que up and have to answer their stupid questions to prove your identity and the way they talk it seems it is "customer extortion" instead
:mad:
charges in this new trade racer sounds funny 200 pm for what
when you r getting better from others absolutely free :confused:

Even rakesh jhunjhunwala wont prefer ICICI

only market research and calls are some what better
and option trading is cheaper

otherwise ICICI is a crap :)