Trade with options data

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys!...Excel Program is ready for usage by all TJ traders...On this weekend i would share it in final shape. Let's see how much we can make Kiran's way of trading completely mechanical, on 20 frontline stock options and NIFTY....

1. Excel would be helping us to filter the strongest and the weakest of the lot, so that we can go long in the strongest and short on the weakest simultaneously intraday.

2. It would be easy to know where is the build up and and unwinding prominent....also in the morning we can get early clues about where option sellers are active...

My inspiration for the work was to make Kiran's work easier and let me see if he can make a Complete Trading Plan with all the rules like stop losses...money management...etc...how to handle Intraday trade....or overnight trade ...whatever we need to think during market hours....etc..etc..let's do it guys!!

Maintenace of the program is my responsibility...:):thumb:..you ask what needs to be done...i will try my best to incorporate it....

PS. I was not good at excel formulae one month back...but i am better today...m enjoying my new expertise.:D..

Hi Guys!...Excel Program is ready for usage by all TJ traders...On this weekend i would share it in final shape. Let's see how much we can make Kiran's way of trading completely mechanical, on 20 frontline stock options and NIFTY....

1. Excel would be helping us to filter the strongest and the weakest of the lot, so that we can go long in the strongest and short on the weakest simultaneously intraday.

2. It would be easy to know where is the build up and and unwinding prominent....also in the morning we can get early clues about where option sellers are active...

My inspiration for the work was to make Kiran's work easier and let me see if he can make a Complete Trading Plan with all the rules like stop losses...money management...etc...how to handle Intraday trade....or overnight trade ...whatever we need to think during market hours....etc..etc..let's do it guys!!

Maintenace of the program is my responsibility...:):thumb:..you ask what needs to be done...i will try my best to incorporate it....

PS. I was not good at excel formulae one month back...but i am better today...m enjoying my new expertise.:D..

Very eager to use excel sheet:clap:
Thanks for spending your valuable time for us.:thumb::clapping:

anilnegi

tata motors gearing support around 290

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I wud say DLF, Hindalco, Tatamotors & SBIN are best to track if you want liquid options stocks..there are few more but these 4 are the best moving n liquid options stock I trade n track...

Excellent work Uttam..looking forward for your excel sheet..
Keep rocking kiran..ur doing a great job!

Thx
abhi

Status
Not open for further replies.