Trade with options data

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmca2006

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Check this one also....
just one clarification required ,

open interest of 420 put and 440 put has gone up by10500 and 49000 respectively, it is bearish , correctly stated but

open interest of 440 call has gone up by 46500 i.e 440 call written and that will act as Resistance , How it became bullish? According to me 440 is a zone of fight between bulls & bears.
Am I missing something ?? Please clarify.:confused:

just one clarification required ,

open interest of 420 put and 440 put has gone up by10500 and 49000 respectively, it is bearish , correctly stated but

open interest of 440 call has gone up by 46500 i.e 440 call written and that will act as Resistance , How it became bullish? According to me 440 is a zone of fight between bulls & bears.
Am I missing something ?? Please clarify.:confused:
Plz pay equal attention to price change along with OI change....that means the effect of increase in OI on price, if price decreases implies selling has been done....if price increases implies buying has been done....

http://www.tradingpicks.com/open_interest.htm

vssoma

dear,
pls. check the pic below, both are for same stock....as per OP chain ( as per my understanding) it suggests the price is going to increase....
but as per future OI bullish strength is week(where price is up and OI is down)....so if we combine this both the information...can we take short or buy puts for next couple of days....

Status
Not open for further replies.