Trade with options data

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kiran,

Please find attached the Options data for IFCI. There is a massive OI increase (732%) in 32.50 CE. Pls share your views.

Thanks
Abhinav

Last edited:
i think it is very early to predict this data should watch out for a day or 2 to be clear. i will post it as soon as some developements on this data
Thanks Kiran. Pls have a look at Reliance Options data as well. Looks like 820PE and 840PE are written heavily and activeness is seen in 920CE, 940CE and even 1000CE.

What do you make out of this behavior?

My opinion - PE writing means Reliance will go & trade above 860 soon & might head for 900+ levels...

Thanks
Abhinav

kiranjakka

Kiran,

Could you pls shed some more lights on this? PUT accumulation means Smart Money buying PUTS and will take the market down?
i said put accumulation at 4700 because there was a huge increase in OI of 4700 puts by 9.45 am it self around 1/8-1/10 th change and even the put option of 4700 not going down with increase in nifty price thats how i came to conclusion that put accumulation at 4700, generally there will be very big discrepencey with just 10pt movement in nifty thats not seen today i have taken a trade based on that also i will post at the end of day

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.