Trade with options data

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uttam

yes i can understand. If some problem is coming that's not intentional. But if you can help by removing password and encryption then it will be good for all as then all can use the same without any problem... 2cents from my side nothing else

And yes please consider my advice which i had written few posts back.

Thanks

Yes Boss
Uttam is right and he made this excell for all of us and He also told previously that he is learner in Excell so he was not knowing to make it for public... for that the website given is very very best and do as they have explained in that web its working for all of us now so stop blaming Uttam rather than Praising or thaking him....
Thanks Uttam,
Keep it up.:clap:
Happy trading ahead

Guys!....Application is for use by all...not rights....hope you understand.

rkgoyal_98

No doubt u hv made a good job AND appreciable..... but It has some limitations.

1) As every1 saying U should remove password and make access to write not read only.

2) Provide space for adding OUR Co., along with and beyond ur list of co.,'s every co., u can't add.... every1 has ther own individuality.

3) Provide Refresh Buttons for each every co., so tht time taking could be less for refreshing.

I hope these are 3 main things which others want to.......If any pls suggest...so tht he can make best thing in this later version.
If you know a little bit of Excel you can yourself make amendments.
Regards

Alok,

There are 2 links given by Kamlesh in his post below Jovial's and the pwd is uttamkamlesh

Hope it helps...!!!

SG
Dear Kiran or Savant or Any expert,
Please evaluate my understanding on the below four situations.

Long Building
People are interested in fresh buying. Thus demand will dominate over supply and the price will rise and also OI will rise.
Conclusion - Price Rise & OI Rise = Long Building

Short Buildup
People are interested in fresh selling. Thus supply will dominate over demand and the price will fall and OI will rise.
Conclusion - Price Fall & OI Rise = Short Building

Long Unwinding
Those who bought the option earlier are selling now. Thus supply will dominate over demand and the price will fall and also OI will fall.
Conclusion - Price Fall & OI Fall = Long Unwinding

Short Unwinding
Those who sold the option earlier are buying now. Thus demand will dominate over supply and the price will rise and OI will fall.
Conclusion - Price Rise & OI Fall = Short Unwinding

Last edited:

rajin90

removing the password is the easiest option but i was uncertain about write access password . in office 2007 click on topmost left icon(button) click on PREPARE>encrypt document> remove the password > click ok > since it is a read only file you will need to save as option > DONE. no need of any kind of password.

this will help you to edit the file and remove the stocks you not want . just read the code and help out everyone(including the MR. UTTAMKAMLESH) making the sheet better

A very good informative discussion on Options.. Similarly How to interpret for Futures.. Prakash / kiran / uttam kamlesh pls provide the interpretation steps..

Dev

Your interpretation about calls is wrong.
It should be short unwinding.Call writers are covering their positions since price is moving up.

similarly for puts.it should be long unwinding.

If price is up

+ addition in calls- long buildup.-bullish

- addition in calls - short unwinding- bullish

+ addition in puts -short bulidup-bearish

- addition in puts- long unwinding-bearish

if price is down

+ addition in puts -long buildup -bullish

- addition in puts- short unwinding-bullish

+ addition in calls-short buildup.-bearish

- addition in calls -long unwinding-bearish

price is the base which determines everything.

rajin90

If price is up ( what price: previous day's CLOSE or current day's current price is more than current day's LOW) [ here define price : are we comparing 3 minute time frame price or OHLC ]

+ addition in calls- long buildup.-bullish

- addition in calls - short unwinding- bullish

+ addition in puts -short bulidup-bearish

- addition in puts- long unwinding-bearish

if price is down [ same goes for this one DEFINE PRICE]

+ addition in puts -long buildup -bullish

- addition in puts- short unwinding-bullish

+ addition in calls-short buildup.-bearish

- addition in calls -long unwinding-bearish

Yes Boss
Uttam is right and he made this excell for all of us and He also told previously that he is learner in Excell so he was not knowing to make it for public... for that the website given is very very best and do as they have explained in that web its working for all of us now so stop blaming Uttam rather than Praising or thaking him....
Thanks Uttam,
Keep it up.:clap:
Happy trading ahead
1. Actually Macro program has been written by my friend....and accordingly he has put one REFRESH button....Earlier my version was auto refresh type....

2. Plz remember This is version 1.0 ,,,,v2.0 should be much better...but the central point is trading with option data should be consistently profitble.....

Let us focus on the IDEA not the tool....because one idea can change life....:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.