Trade with options data

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiranjakka

Re: Hindalco

how will you interpret this data viz a viz current month

by rkgoyal_98 at 2012-02-13
i track hindalco regularly as per my understanding lot of put writing at 150 it dosent mean that stock has to move up it may move up or may not because lot of oi in 160 calls also/// 160 OI DECREASING NOW HINDALCO MAY BE TARGETTING 170 NOW

Last edited:

manish9300

just a question here......which side of data gives more immediate result .....out of money calls covering or in the money put writing or both happening at the same time?

my view is that out of money and in the money call covering doesnt happen that often so it seems to give better results like in sbi today

kiranjakka

just a question here......which side of data gives more immediate result .....out of money calls covering or in the money put writing or both happening at the same time?

My view is that out of money and in the money call covering doesnt happen that often so it seems to give better results like in sbi today

i generally look for the data of near to money OR IN THE MONEY calls or puts and then interpret

Last edited:

rkgoyal_98

Hindalco

track hindalco regularly as per my understanding lot of put writing at 150 it dosent mean that stock has to move up it may move up or may not because lot of oi in 160 calls also/// 160 OI DECREASING NOW HINDALCO MAY BE TARGETTING 170 NOW
Just think beyond expiry which is 8 sessions

Status
Not open for further replies.