Trade Smart Online

soft_trader

There are no charges for the NEST platform. This is the brokerage for the Rs 15 per order plan.
Thanks. I have 2 suggestions for you to consider:

1. Please mention it as brokerage instead of "Ibtnest1"
2. Try to send contract note in pdf format instead of html. It is much more convenient.

As you take care of the limitations in your backoffice, maybe you will also make the changes necessary to have a common brokerage plan too. It's great to pay only Rs. 15 for 1 lot of, say RelCap Futures, but Rs. 15 is too much brokerage for 100 shares when trading EQ :)

Got logged out of Nest, can't relogin. Both INT and BRD are red.

The other softwares are working ok. No connection problem at my end.
We haven't heard of this issue from other clients. Which internet connection are you using? Also, please share your client id and we'll have someone give you a call to look into the issue. We may need to take your pc on remote to troubleshoot.

We haven't heard of this issue from other clients. Which internet connection are you using? Also, please share your client id and we'll have someone give you a call to look into the issue. We may need to take your pc on remote to troubleshoot.
I know. I called up your customer service to cancel my orders. Can't pay much attention during the market hours.