Trade Smart Online

I will try again but what I am seeing is that there is no quote coming for Urja Global and the order is not going through CNC. Some kind of denial message appears. I will try again on Monday.
Seems like there were no trades in this stock the entire day except for the market open time.

In case you get an error while placing an order pls share the error message.

Hello VNS,

In the last 2 sessions, NEST has been really troublesome in the afternoon. Gets disconnected, or the quotes stop updating and then rush all at once, the order book does not respond to "Display" option etc. Just reporting this.

Also, there is a problem with the margin calculator. It is showing lot size 1 for ALL the scrips. Earlier, it used to show lot size one for the far series only.

https://tradesmartonline.in/margin-calculator/equity-futures

Please take care of these issues.

kaly422000

after account opening tried first fund transfer through atom but failed. i tried a token amount for amc charge. no debit from bank account luckly but atom shows error as "ATOM_ACCOUNT_NO_NOT_MATCH" after putting transaction password but same atom gateway worked well with zerodha today. actually my bank account somewhat recorded wrongly there are unnecessary six zero(000000) ahead my account no. tradesmart sud chek gateway

Hello VNS,

In the last 2 sessions, NEST has been really troublesome in the afternoon. Gets disconnected, or the quotes stop updating and then rush all at once, the order book does not respond to "Display" option etc. Just reporting this.

Also, there is a problem with the margin calculator. It is showing lot size 1 for ALL the scrips. Earlier, it used to show lot size one for the far series only.

https://tradesmartonline.in/margin-calculator/equity-futures

Please take care of these issues.
Hello timepass
Did you face the issue today too? We checked with our Customer Support team but the Nest disconnection issue was not reported by anyone else. In case you are still facing the issue please let us know and we'll look into the same. We may need to take your pc on remote.

Yes there was an issue with the calculators. It has been fixed today morning. We will look into why this issue came again.

after account opening tried first fund transfer through atom but failed. i tried a token amount for amc charge. no debit from bank account luckly but atom shows error as "ATOM_ACCOUNT_NO_NOT_MATCH" after putting transaction password but same atom gateway worked well with zerodha today. actually my bank account somewhat recorded wrongly there are unnecessary six zero(000000) ahead my account no. tradesmart sud chek gateway
Oh ok. Can you please share your client id. We'll have it looked into and have it fixed. Apologies for the inconvenience faced by you.

kaly422000

problem is that in email they said that it is a problem from my bank's end so i dont trust them any more as there are problem in pay in and pay out. they said that i sud try neft as they dont have capability to resolve it