Trade Smart Online

Hello timepass
Did you face the issue today too? We checked with our Customer Support team but the Nest disconnection issue was not reported by anyone else. In case you are still facing the issue please let us know and we'll look into the same. We may need to take your pc on remote.

Yes there was an issue with the calculators. It has been fixed today morning. We will look into why this issue came again.
Yes, I did face a problem today, and it was more severe. I was unable to cancel/modify an order from my orderbook. I called up your support at 2.06pm and they said that it was cancelled, though it was showing in my order book. I don't remember the name of the executive who spoke to me, but he connected to my PC through your remote app and saw the problem for himself. Then the order was cancelled and showed a funny reason (image below)

1543856298553.png

1543856392386.png

After that NEST worked ok. I think they logged me out of Nest Plus.

But it was quite an anxious time, and I had a no trade session.

Edit : Your customer care was efficient during this episode,

PS : I just checked the margin calculator, it is showing correct lot size now, but that wasn't the case during the session. I hope that issue is taken care of, at least for the lot size for the current series :)

Yes, I did face a problem today, and it was more severe. I was unable to cancel/modify an order from my orderbook. I called up your support at 2.06pm and they said that it was cancelled, though it was showing in my order book. I don't remember the name of the executive who spoke to me, but he connected to my PC through your remote app and saw the problem for himself. Then the order was cancelled and showed a funny reason (image below)

View attachment 31270

View attachment 31271

After that NEST worked ok. I think they logged me out of Nest Plus.

But it was quite an anxious time, and I had a no trade session.

Edit : Your customer care was efficient during this episode,

PS : I just checked the margin calculator, it is showing correct lot size now, but that wasn't the case during the session. I hope that issue is taken care of, at least for the lot size for the current series :)
This issue has not been reported to us by any of our other clients. So seems like there's some issue with your connection/PC/files or something else. Did logging out of Nest Plus help today?

About the margin calculator, there's one file we download from NSE for the lot sizes. Strangely, they had changed the file format at the end of October and reverted the change at the end of November. So both the times our calculator broke. Hope it'll stay the same now.

jamit_05

Blocking of margin.

If I were to buy a Nifty Future, and sell a Call against it... then is there a way to have the broker block margin for only one the NF and not the Call?

Today there was no problem with NEST, but I didn't use the charts.

On my PC, all other softwares are working fine, including Nest trader by another broker. The ping is also clear.
Glad to know that you did not face any issues the other day. If NEST from other brokers is working fine then it's not a connection related issue either.

We can try reinstalling NEST if the issue still persists.

Blocking of margin.

If I were to buy a Nifty Future, and sell a Call against it... then is there a way to have the broker block margin for only one the NF and not the Call?
There will be some margin benefit in the SPAN. However, Exposure margin will be charged on both. This margin is decided by the Exchange and not by the broker. Moreover, Exposure margin is also mandatory to be collected as per the recent SEBI regulations. So doubt you'll find that anywhere.

Ledger. I wonder if the From date / To date can have a "Today" button so I don't have to navigate from April to today every time :)

View attachment 30622
Hello VNS,

Just bumping up this request. As we more further away from 1st April, navigating to the current date becomes really tedious.