Trade Smart Online

neo.mx

@TradeSmartOnline

1. Do I have to maintain 50:50 cash to collateral ratio, for margin used in intraday positions in cash segment after 28 Feb?

2. Till date Liquidbees and other cash equivalents are not treated as cash equivalents after pledging. I request you to review it, as it is allowed by exchange and most traders don't want idle cash in trading account.
@TradeSmartOnline

Please check this

kaly422000

SL-M is a facility provided by the Exchange and the order trigger happens at the Exchange end. The trading application's job here only to send the order to the Exchange. So what you are saying could be a case where the trigger price was momentarily reached and then the price came down.

This could also be a case of a freak trade at the Exchange taking the price significantly up or down but only momentarily. Sometimes some of these movements may be too quick may to get captured in the charts or data table.

If you can share the order details we can look into it further. In case you don't have it right now, pls make a note of it and share it the same day you observe it. If it is the same day it'd help us look into it as every day starts from a clean slate from a trading software's perspective.
but in case of dartstock is it is not happening and but in nestrader only i face this many times so may be the case is application specific. dartstock is ok but it has no bracket order and as tradesmart dont allow more than one trading platform logging(some brokers allows ,eg here if we can log at the same time in dartstock nad nest trader with same credential wud have been good)

but in case of dartstock is it is not happening and but in nestrader only i face this many times so may be the case is application specific. dartstock is ok but it has no bracket order and as tradesmart dont allow more than one trading platform logging(some brokers allows ,eg here if we can log at the same time in dartstock nad nest trader with same credential wud have been good)
A mentioned in the earlier post, request you to please share the order details so that we can look into it.

This is because splitting orders will waste time and cause unnecessary slippage from intended exits and entries causing losses
@aditya007374 We've revised these limits. Please refer to our knowledge base article
This is because splitting orders will waste time and cause unnecessary slippage from intended exits and entries causing losses
@aditya007374 Just an update. Some of these limits have been revised. You can find the new values at our knowledge base article.

Hi Tradesmart,
I have few questions.
1. For hedged option selling positions, does margin requirement increases as option buy position moves from otm to far otm.
2. How to place both the buy and sell order in nest platform, as in it basket order was not allowed for my tradesmart account.
3. Do you allow to hedge against far otm strike price?
Thanks