Trade Smart Online

Ah! I think you are using 3.16. Download the file that you want to use as sound alert > Convert it to .wav if in other format > Rename it as "Beep" > Place it in the same folder where NestTrader.exe is installed > Hope it works > If it does not don't blame me :)
Changing the windows default beep is working ok.

The problem now is that one round trip of bracket order is about 7-8 events. Order placed, executed, 2 orders generated, squareoff executed, SL order cancelled... all this without counting any modifications.

That beep8 file in the link above was the shortest beep I could find (about 1/4 of a second). If anyone can find a shorter, milder beep, please post it here.

hat beep8 file in the link above was the shortest beep I could find (about 1/4 of a second). If anyone can find a shorter, milder beep, please post it here.
Download your audio file -> Trim audio using online services like https://audiotrimmer.com/

Thanks. Couldn't find beep.wav or any .wav in the location.

For now, what I have done is changed the default beep through the Control Panel :). It worked ok for order rejection, will try during the market tomorrow.
Another approach you can use is below one too.

Right click on Desktop (of Windows) > Personalize > Sounds > Sound (sub-option) > Select Default Beep Sound from Program Events > Browse the file > Click on Test before Applying and Okay, Please note that, the file format should be wav.

You may also refer to this video to check how to do this.

Hello @TradeSmartOnline,

I have no intention of denigrating your services, just seeking clarity.
On this webpage of your site, it shows:
View attachment 30727
On this webpage updated as on October 24, 2013, you are showing 3X for Equity/Index Options writing. To add to the confusion you are showing 7X on this webpage for F&O.

Thank you
Hello CougarTrader
Apologies for the confusion. The chart seems to be displaying the old value as 5x. It is 7x.

Upto 7x is for BO and and CO. 3x is for MIS.

Our knowledge base article on Exposures we provide lists the limits in various segments product-wise.

lvgandhi

On 20/11/18, I made a payout request from BOX. Still money is not credited to my account. Please do at earliest.

cloudTrader

Hello CougarTrader
Apologies for the confusion. The chart seems to be displaying the old value as 5x. It is 7x.

Upto 7x is for BO and and CO. 3x is for MIS.

Our knowledge base article on Exposures we provide lists the limits in various segments product-wise.
Hi TSO,

One suggestion ,

You can charge some monthly fees and provide 6x MIS margin. I feel quite comfortable in MIS orders as I place several orders involving several instruments and the BO becomes a nightmare sometimes.

Hi TSO,

One suggestion ,

You can charge some monthly fees and provide 6x MIS margin. I feel quite comfortable in MIS orders as I place several orders involving several instruments and the BO becomes a nightmare sometimes.
Hi cloudTrader
Thanks for the suggestion. We understand your point about BO and CO not being the best choice in case the strategy involves multiple legs.

However, there is also a risk with giving such high leverage in MIS which does not have a built in Stop Loss order placed with the exchange. This risk is easier to manage in normal circumstances but may be very difficult to manage in a black swan kind of an event.

However, we will still look into this if something can be done.