Trade Smart Online

@ Debanjan:
I went through the Brokerage Calculator and here are my observations regarding the same:

1.)In Equity Intra-day AliceBlue charges Rs.450/crore

2.)iN FUTURES it charges Rs. 400/crore

compare it with SMARTTRADEONLINE with Brokerage as a parameter..its an expensive one compared to Smarttradeonline...

and you also need to pay additional service tax on extra Transaction charges and you will realize that they are far expensive compared to SMARTTRADEONLINE...compare it further with Rs. 15/order of SMARTTRADEONLINE with their Rs. 20/order..

I further noticed that they have not mentioned STAMP Duty..A Broker like ZERODHA definitely has some advantage in terms of STAMP Duty if someone is a high volume trader..for example ..because Zerodha is based in Karnataka..anyone Trading for 1 crore in a day pays Rs. 50/ as stamp duty..and even if someone trades for Rs. 5 crore in a day also he pays only Rs. 50/ as stamp duty...contrast this with Mumbai based Brokers who will charge Rs. 200/crore...or Rs. 1000 as stamp duty if someone trades to the tune of 5 crores in a day..

Again only high volume traders have an advantage here..

For general public who may be trading for less than 25 lacs in a day on an average there is no advantage...and who knows what is the stamp duty charged by Alice in Wonderland...A full comparison is possible only if they also put up stamp duty charged by them...

Based on other parameters ...As of today with same NSE-NOW as a trading platform...being offered by various Discount Broking Firms...Based on Brokerage being charged SMARTTRADEONLINE is the Best in the industry and they have shown a good gesture by offering free Trading and Demat accounts...which is really appreciated...

Only one piece of advice..if they can maintain the customer care of the highest standards like Zerodha..they are ought to emerge as one of the leaders in this place which has become highly crowded now with everyone coming and offering the same thing (Zerodha/RKSV/BEZEL/Achievers/Alice in Wonderland /RK Global/Unicon/NIVEZA.in..etc. etc.)...and someone had rightly pointed out that it appears as if FDI has been opened up in Discount Broking...

But I as a trader can only relish this healthy competition which will allow people to save something on brokerage and I am not complaining for sure..

Only one Request again to SMARTTRADEONLINE..and this is a repeated request as well as advice..all in good spirit...keep your value proposition simple..and it needs to be the fact that you charge lowest..and do not make things complicated...This one simple proposition if followed will make SMARTTRADEONLINE a name to reckon with in the Broking Industry..so KIPS (Keep it Simple Dear) Strategy advocated for them..just concentrate on being the Broker charging lowest in the industry...and try to incorporate some suggestions I have given...I have a feeling that It should work..of course no one can predict with certainty..still it should work

Regards and Happy Trading:thumb:

ok,,,, but u missed out one point in all ur posts , i have read all of them diligently. SMARTTRADEONLINE offers refferal bonus as well but Achiievers does not offer that.... :)

if u need contract note, i can email u.....cant upload HTML doc.dont know y

if u need contract note,i can forward u

See page 14 of the thread. Waved for traderji first 100 members till 10th Jan.
Page 14 talks about account opening charges ( Rs 500 /-) waived....not AMC for demat account. That is why needed the confirmation.

Smart_trade

soft_trader

@ debanjan, Sumit,

To post a screen shot of contract note. First take a screen shot of the contract note by pressing the 'Printscreen' button on your keyboard. After that open paint and press Ctrl+V. Now remove your personal info's such as client ID and order numbers your address, PAN etc. Save the image.

Now go to tinypic.com and upload the image. After uploading you will get a some code in that website. select the code that is given under "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" and post it here in this forum. You are done :)

Hope it helps :)

@ debanjan, Sumit,

To post a screen shot of contract note. First take a screen shot of the contract note by pressing the 'Printscreen' button on your keyboard. After that open paint and press Ctrl+V. Now remove your personal info's such as client ID and order numbers your address, PAN etc. Save the image.

Now go to tinypic.com and upload the image. After uploading you will get a some code in that website. select the code that is given under "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" and post it here in this forum. You are done :)

Hope it helps :)
pfa...........