Trade Smart Online

@ Debanjan..it appears that you have removed the contract note on DLF posted...Please repost it if you have removed it...I have another observation to make and that becomes relevant only if your contract note is there..so that what my observation is becomes very clear to Trading Community as well as SMARTTRADEONLINE...and which will only help SMARTTRADEONLINE..to better their offerings..

So requesting you again to repost the DLF contract note...so that I can give another observation regarding the same...one are where SMARTTRADEONLINE needs just a bit of improvement/changes

Regards and Happy Trading:thumb:
100kb is the upperlimit for file storage

XUV-500

Smarttradeonline- Query is regarding depository charges.
Brokerage calculator depicts brokerage charged.Can ypu please tell how much will be depository charges ?
Will there be charges for DP-IN ?
How much will be DP charges while selling ?

Well anyway I will tell you abot my observation Debanjan:

andd this is one missing element in SMARTTRADEONLINE'S Offering if filled will make them the Best Discount Broker...

In your trade with DLF you had paid Rs. 30 as Brokerage because you had done 2 orders...Here is where I expect SMARTTRADEONLINE to make changes ..like in ZERODHA ..where they charge Rs. 20 or .01% whichever is lower automatically...similarly SMARTTRADEONLINE should charge Rs. 15/order or .007% whichever is lower automatically....

By this I mean combining Rs. 15/order with .7 paisa lower of the two is charged...so in your case even if you had opted for Rs. 15/order since when you traded for lesser volume automatically .7 paisa should be charged...SMARTTRADEONLINE is good no doubt but if they combine Rs. 15/order offer with .7 paisa whichever is lower it would be good for people who trade less..and it won't affect SMARTTRADEONLINE much..at the same time for people trading less it would be a Big Relief...:thumb:
u r absolutely correct... in this case Rs. 15/order is the most expensive option out of the 3 offers.... but still i am okay with it..... 15/order (smarttradeonline) and 499 per month (achiievers) are the best offers at present.....

No doubts ..still this Plan is best and better than even Achievers compared on each and every parameter..still for trading community it would be a boon if they I mean SMARTTRADEONLINE combines Rs. 15/order with .7 paisa..and charge lower of the two..

I think if they just keep their value proposition as one charging the lowest Brokerage They would march ahead in the race suddenly crowded with so many players...Expect SMARTTRADEONLINE's feedback on this suggestion which will benefit them also...:thumb:
If someone is trading in options, Achiievers is better...:):):)

1) Hello VNS, I am stumped by the calculations for "Currency Options" in your brokerage calculator. Can you please guide me ?

2) The cheque for Rs. 500 sent with the application, you said that the amount will be credited to my ledger. When ?

3) Sumit and debajan, to attach images, please upload them on an external website and post the link here. See the instructions in my signature. Using "Manage attachments" option, you will run out of attachment space very soon.

Please clarify.....no AMC on trading account or no AMC on Demat account opened along with the trading account. Asking because I know few brokers who charge certain minimum brokerage on trading account also irrespective of whether one trades or not.

I am sure what you meant was no AMC on Demat account....and on trading account anyways there are no minimum charges if one opts for Rs 25 or 0.7 paise scheme......but please confirm.

Smart_trade
Hello Smart_trade,
The first year AMC is free irrespective of whether you open the account with the offer or without the offer. Our answer was in response to Sumit's question that since he does not intend to open a demat account there will not be any AMC (or any minimum charges) on his trading account.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.