Trade Smart Online

I would like to bring to your notice after reading this statement that your chat support is very basic. Thrice I have confronted this situation that whenever I had a typical issue to be solved the chat support gone bust. Either there was no reply or they gave the best reply that our team will call you back ..... and kept me waiting .... ultimately every time I had to make the call.

My Own Query

I have seen in the Back Office to open the P&L statement in the Capital Segment. But unable to find the same for the Futures Segment.

How can I see the P&L statement for Futures ?

Thanks.
Hi Leonid
Thanks for your feedback. We will look into this.

Regarding your query on back office, for fno if you wish to see the profit and loss on a per contract basis you can use the Global report in the smart reports. To get the total p&l b the entire F&O segment use the fno ledger with only SJ selected in the PARAMS.

In case of cash segment people need details of long term and short term profit hence that report is there.

@ TSO,,

Get vigilant at your setup. Someone is leaking your trading clients' information to other brokers. I got a call from a broker who offered better trading opportunities and rates comparing everything to your business model.

As everything offered by them was targeted in comparison to your establishment thats why I felt that I should be sharing this info with you.
Thanks for your message.

This should not happen but we will look into the same. If you could share the details of the company you got a call from in a private message, it will help us investigate further

Hello VNS, since there is no response to my earlier query about NOW and charts and NEST and charts, I assume the charts aren't any good in NEST either. Anyway, here's more.

1) Your daily margins and exposures file does not show the values for CDS. Please do the needful.

2) Help me decide on upgrading to NEST trader platform. I want to take advantage of the cover orders and bracket orders. These are available for which segment ? CDS ? NSE ? or only NFO ? Only futures or options too ? What is the resource overload ?

I see the members here using Nest trader and generally get the idea that it is useful, despite the problems sometimes about logging in, sometimes about hanging/freezing, sometimes about lag in updation etc.

Requesting the other members too to give their feedback about nest trader, specially with VNS.

Thanks.
Hi timepass
Replied to your earlier msg.

1. Are you referring to the cover order margins for cds? The CDS margins are available in the respective sheet. The link provided by you is of yesterday and is not accessible anymore so can't check it there.

2. We havent started Bracket orders are currently on Nest yet. Cover orders are available on Nse Futures and commodities for now. Resource overload should not be much with cover orders as once the market order and the SL orders have been placed the system does not need to do any computation or modify the order automatically.

Hi timepass
Replied to your earlier msg.

1. Are you referring to the cover order margins for cds? The CDS margins are available in the respective sheet. The link provided by you is of yesterday and is not accessible anymore so can't check it there.

2. We havent started Bracket orders are currently on Nest yet. Cover orders are available on Nse Futures and commodities for now. Resource overload should not be much with cover orders as once the market order and the SL orders have been placed the system does not need to do any computation or modify the order automatically.
Will cover orders be available for other segments (CDS, equity) later ? If yes, when? When can we expect you to start bracket orders ?

We do have plans to start it for CDS but not for equity yet. Should be soon.

Bracket orders are also on our list. We will start working on that too soon.
Will wait for it. I guess that's when I will upgrade to Nest.

What's your feedback on Nest ? At your end, do you get the charts ok ? Any problems with freezing etc ?