Trade Smart Online

Hello VNS, I was trying to look for historical chart (daily) of nifty, using renko candles. This is what I got in NOW (using Nest plus).

Is this how the charting going to remain in NOW ?? I was disappointed with the intraday charts, but it seems that the historical charts are worse.

Is Nest trader any better with charts ? Intraday ? Historical ? How much increased resource overload does it have ?

Hello!! Trade Smart Online team,
Your customer support is excellent, but u didn't provided any toll-free number.
It would be great if we don't get charged by our network provider on solving any query's with you.
Hello mayank970
Thanks for the encouraging feedback on our customer support.

We have kept our pricing as one of the lowest in the industry. We have been able to do so by keeping or costs low and finding solutions which our customers also find easy to use.

For the convenience of our clients we have a rich knowledge base where we continuously keep adding new solutions.

Also, we'd encourage you to try our chat support on our website which will save you the phone expense too

cloudTrader

Hello mayank970
Thanks for the encouraging feedback on our customer support.

We have kept our pricing as one of the lowest in the industry. We have been able to do so by keeping or costs low and finding solutions which our customers also find easy to use.

For the convenience of our clients we have a rich knowledge base where we continuously keep adding new solutions.

Also, we'd encourage you to try our chat support on our website which will save you the phone expense too
I would like to bring to your notice after reading this statement that your chat support is very basic. Thrice I have confronted this situation that whenever I had a typical issue to be solved the chat support gone bust. Either there was no reply or they gave the best reply that our team will call you back ..... and kept me waiting .... ultimately every time I had to make the call.

My Own Query

I have seen in the Back Office to open the P&L statement in the Capital Segment. But unable to find the same for the Futures Segment.

How can I see the P&L statement for Futures ?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Dear TSO can you please help me with these queries

1. Whats the margin (approx) needed for a calendar spread (eg. sell near month call and buy next month call)

2. Can we punch an order through NOW/NEST to directly buy a calendar spread (Option)
Hi sabharwal_RK,
The margin requirement for calendar spread of Nifty Call with a strike price of 7800 will be approximately Rs 23,835/-.Please note the margin calculated will vary with the strike price & volatility of the underlying. Also the since you have to place two separate orders, individual margin will be required for each order and the calendar spread margin will become available only after both the orders are executed.

cloudTrader

@ TSO,,

Get vigilant at your setup. Someone is leaking your trading clients' information to other brokers. I got a call from a broker who offered better trading opportunities and rates comparing everything to your business model.

As everything offered by them was targeted in comparison to your establishment thats why I felt that I should be sharing this info with you.

Hello VNS, since there is no response to my earlier query about NOW and charts and NEST and charts, I assume the charts aren't any good in NEST either. Anyway, here's more.

1) Your daily margins and exposures file does not show the values for CDS. Please do the needful.

2) Help me decide on upgrading to NEST trader platform. I want to take advantage of the cover orders and bracket orders. These are available for which segment ? CDS ? NSE ? or only NFO ? Only futures or options too ? What is the resource overload ?

I see the members here using Nest trader and generally get the idea that it is useful, despite the problems sometimes about logging in, sometimes about hanging/freezing, sometimes about lag in updation etc.

Requesting the other members too to give their feedback about nest trader, specially with VNS.

Thanks.

Hello VNS, I was trying to look for historical chart (daily) of nifty, using renko candles. This is what I got in NOW (using Nest plus).

Is this how the charting going to remain in NOW ?? I was disappointed with the intraday charts, but it seems that the historical charts are worse.

Is Nest trader any better with charts ? Intraday ? Historical ? How much increased resource overload does it have ?
Sorry this got missed out.

Charts are the same in NOW and in NEST as they both use Nest Plus. Looks line Nest wouldn't help you much in that area.