Trade Smart Online

Currently for NFO, CDS and equity, NEST is not very different from NOW in terms of the features (we mentioned in our earlier post that cover orders should take about a week to be implemented).

And we believe NOW is also a robust trading platform. So, to limit the number of requests in the initial period we had kept that condition.

However, since Traderji members are usually more acquainted with the various features of NEST, this condition would not hold true for Traderji members.

Please mention to our support department that you are from Traderji and we'll have you migrated.
NOW surely is a robust trading platform, but the charts are all screwed up. I wanted the feedback on NEST charts before migrating.

I assume that reverse migration will be more of a headache.

Also, the bracket orders sound good.

I understand that TSO has shifted now to NEST....one simple question...if I want to continue with NOW is there any issue ?

My desire to stick with NOW is because of the reason that I get a somewhat low leverage of 4-5 times with NOW...by introducing Cover order I would get a somewhat higher leverage of may be 18-20 times....which is a great temptation as a trader....but I would like to stick with NOW...for me the leverage on NOW is sufficient for trading...having seen the perils of over-leverage I would like to go with a self imposed discipline which NOW gives

Please clarify:)

I understand that TSO has shifted now to NEST....one simple question...if I want to continue with NOW is there any issue ?

My desire to stick with NOW is because of the reason that I get a somewhat low leverage of 4-5 times with NOW...by introducing Cover order I would get a somewhat higher leverage of may be 18-20 times....which is a great temptation as a trader....but I would like to stick with NOW...for me the leverage on NOW is sufficient for trading...having seen the perils of over-leverage I would like to go with a self imposed discipline which NOW gives

Please clarify:)
AnhatVatsal,
We have not shifted from NOW to NEST. We've just added another software in our offerings so that we can serve clients trading in commodities too. Those who wish to trade only in equity, FNO and CDS can continue using NOW.

However, those who wish to start trading in commodities too, would be migrated to NEST automatically once their commodities account is opened.

So, if you do not wish to open a commodities trading account, things will not at all change for you. You may continue to trade the way you are doing right now.

cloudTrader

AnhatVatsal,
We have not shifted from NOW to NEST. We've just added another software in our offerings so that we can serve clients trading in commodities too. Those who wish to trade only in equity, FNO and CDS can continue using NOW.

However, those who wish to start trading in commodities too, would be migrated to NEST automatically once their commodities account is opened.

So, if you do not wish to open a commodities trading account, things will not at all change for you. You may continue to trade the way you are doing right now.
So this means that one cannot trade separately on NOW & NEST .

If one prefers NSE F&O on NOW & Commodities on NEST then this will not be possible !!

So this means that one cannot trade separately on NOW & NEST .

If one prefers NSE F&O on NOW & Commodities on NEST then this will not be possible !!
Sorry, this will not be possible as of now.

Initially we wanted to keep this option open. But both these software are totally independent and connecting both of them would not be possible. If we were to offer both in parallel to the same user there would be many issues which we thought would create a lot of confusion.

It would have been simple if we were offering NSE, BSE only on NOW and commodities only on NEST. However, that would not allow us to offer an integrated platform to our users.

So we decided to go with the above approach to keep things simple. Please let us know why you'd like to use NOW for fno etc and not use NEST itself for both.

cloudTrader

Sorry, this will not be possible as of now.

Initially we wanted to keep this option open. But both these software are totally independent and connecting both of them would not be possible. If we were to offer both in parallel to the same user there would be many issues which we thought would create a lot of confusion.

It would have been simple if we were offering NSE, BSE only on NOW and commodities only on NEST. However, that would not allow us to offer an integrated platform to our users.

So we decided to go with the above approach to keep things simple. Please let us know why you'd like to use NOW for fno etc and not use NEST itself for both.
I understand that the procedure may get complicated if two options of using NOW & NEST for the same user are kept open.

In performance comparison I have felt NOW to be a pinch better than NEST , thats why thought of using NOW for NSE . Nothing against NEST.

The Options which NEST gives over NOW surely interests in using NEST .

Sir

You are not giving the advantage to less stamp duty states traders(a.p, karnataka, haryana etc) BY charging High maharastra stamp duty charges.But rksv is giving the advantage.You may consider the rksv stamp duty way.They are only charging max rs50 per contract note

Last edited: