Trade Smart Online

Sir,
Your nse options transaction charges are high @7150vs zerodhas 5900 per one crore options premium.Please reduce the charge.Also you are not giving the advantage of max rs50 stamp duty advantage to andhra ,karnataka clients,but charging high maharastra rates.Your competitors rksv,sasonline giving the advantage to less stamp duty states residents.Please follow them in this respect

Sir,
Your nse options transaction charges are high @7150vs zerodhas 5900 per one crore options premium.Please reduce the charge.Also you are not giving the advantage of max rs50 stamp duty advantage to andhra ,karnataka clients,but charging high maharastra rates.Your competitors rksv,sasonline giving the advantage to less stamp duty states residents.Please follow them in this respect
Sir,
Today rksv also reduced options transaction charges to 5900 per crore option premiun turnover

Last edited:
Hello ksp191
Thanks for the info.

Since the clearing charges are also to be paid to the clearing member, it would be a little difficult to reduce these charges at this point. However, we will still speak to our clearing member on the same.

Hello VNS,

What is the ownership pattern of NSE ?? I want to know who owns how much percentage. I couldn't find it on their website and the details in wikipedia were sketchy. Please provide an internet link, if available.
Good question. :)

You should be able to get this info from the MCA website. You might have to pay a very small fee for this service (about Rs 50).

If you don't know how to get this info from there pls consult your CA. He/she should be able to help with the same.

cloudTrader

@ TSO ,

Is MCX going the MCX-SX way . Volumes have dropped drastically at MCX . I was waiting for you to start with MCX , are you sure you are going to launch the discount brokerage model with MCX Commodities segment ?

Thanks.