Trade Smart Online

Hello VNS,
I see from your dropbox link that the intraday limit for NIFTYBEES is only 2 times. Is that correct ?

Just asked, because some brokers provide higher leverage for this scrip; serves as minifty.
Hello timepass,
Something seems to be wrong here. The limit should be much higher for NIFTYBEES. Today being a holiday on account of voting in Maharashtra, we will look into this tomorrow.

Thanks for bringing this to our notice.

Hello timepass,
Something seems to be wrong here. The limit should be much higher for NIFTYBEES. Today being a holiday on account of voting in Maharashtra, we will look into this tomorrow.

Thanks for bringing this to our notice.
Hello VNS,
1) I checked today's margins and exposures file. It still says "2 times" for Niftybees and Bankbees. Please check it out.
Not to really compare, but even a conservative broker like Sharekhan gives 20x on bees.

2) The month end is here, anything about upgrading the customers to new software ?

cloudTrader

Hello VNS,
1) I checked today's margins and exposures file. It still says "2 times" for Niftybees and Bankbees. Please check it out.
Not to really compare, but even a conservative broker like Sharekhan gives 20x on bees.

2) The month end is here, anything about upgrading the customers to new software ?
I am eagerly awaiting for the upgradation ... Will open my account after the upgrade... want to start with new TSO offerings.

Hello VNS,

Hello timepass,
We checked the issue. Actually we based on certain factors we decide the limit in different scrips. One of the factors is liquidity. It is showing 2 times for Niftybees for that reason. Since Niftybees is an ETF on Nifty and is managed by Goldman Sachs, this issue of price manipulation should not be valid for Niftybees.

We'll have it fixed. Will have to check with our team to get an idea how much time it should take.

About NEST, it'll take some more time. Currently we are in the process of testing for MCX and NCDEX.

Hello Leonid
We got a little delayed due to some initial connectivity reasons. We are working on starting it soon.

We know you and many of our other users have been waiting for some time. We appreciate your patience and will update on our website as well as here once the service is started.