To-Day's Day Trading Stocks

U

uasish

Hi,

Just a caution, shorting in cash market is not much worth and dangerous. I m sure that you have some shares for Long when u short it.

Regards
Raj
Raj,
I Long/Short , Daytrade/Swing Trade as situation demands.Daytrading is risky & try to avoid,some of my new trader friend was interested in Short Selling,hence to-day short sold,mkt humbels me every day.

Asish

U

uasish

Hi,
Basically a loner in Mkt Hrs ,the Link below gives a Review of to-day's Daytrading activities,many days my SL gets Hit in few trades, fortunately with God's Grace no (Loss) SL got Hit.I have holdings in BSEL Infra ,that is seperate,In Indiabulls PIB you can place Sell order in Intra Day A/C or "Short" giving option shares-not-in-DP,you can continue your Short upto 3.28am in that case,no system will Auto square up at 3.05pm but that is Risky ,any time a system faliure can land us up in Auction.

Asish

http://www.4shared.com/file/13881717/4a1784d8/Review_Of__To-Days_Day_Trading_Stocks.html

Raj,
I Long/Short , Daytrade/Swing Trade as situation demands.Daytrading is risky & try to avoid,some of my new trader friend was interested in Short Selling,hence to-day short sold,mkt humbels me every day.

Asish
I m sure u have ur strict SL put up along with shorts in cash market, this caution is for people who finds it good opportunity for making profits initially. I m sure that you have a strategic approach in dealing it.

Raj

U

uasish

I m sure u have ur strict SL put up along with shorts in cash market, this caution is for people who finds it good opportunity for making profits initially. I m sure that you have a strategic approach in dealing it.

Raj
Tisco was for public viewing during Mkt Hrs,you may have missed my SL mentioned in an earlier post for Tisco.

Asish