Tips for Good earning in stocks Intraday

hello my friend rajkrishna, first ofall i would like to thank u to start this forum.
as a beginer to trading i had spend lot of time to learn for t.a. but still i have doubt
to choose a stock for daytrading. today i just see your thread is wonderf good effort.
pl. continue

Rajkrishna

Hello Dear Friends..

Today my Nifty call was good and given profit, one more thing happend today all SL hit and again share gone down. Uncertainty was there that market can come to positive like Dow jones when FED increased rate.
So the day was mixed not much profitable not much lossy, some got profit some got loss in todays trade.
Many scripts open so low that nothing can be done in that and many opened at target price.
Today 2-3 people got loss in my online conversation.

Kindly all give details of loss in which script they got loss and how much , what price buy/sell.

For March 23...
Buy Bajajhind 144 sell 147+ (SL 142.50 Strict then 138-139).
(Be cautious if as CNBC created -ve environment for it sell call)
Buy Gammonind 219-220 sell 224(Sl 217.5)
Buy Jpassociate 146 sell 148+ (Sl 144).
Buy NDTV 124 sell 126.
buy Videoind 225-226 sell 229+.

Happy trading to all of you..

Last edited:
one of them was me :( but thats fine, everyday cannot be of profits, let me see if I can cover this loss tomorrow, anyway it was on my own risk :)

Last edited:
People are thanking Raj for his tips and are very happy, but why dont I see names in my PM??? Come on guys go ahead and PM me your name with the contribution to Raj so that he can buy a lappy and help us more....come on shoot

Nagesh,
Kindly share Raj's account detail..

and all member of this forum kindly contribute to Raj so he may continue doing good work..
I do not have his account details, what am I doing is just collecting the names of the people and thier contribution, once I reach the amount, I will take Raj, A/C number and will PM all of them who gave names and will move on

Hello Dear Friends..

Today my Nifty call was good and given profit, one more thing happend today all SL hit and again share gone down. Uncertainty was there that market can come to positive like Dow jones when FED increased rate.
So the day was mixed not much profitable not much lossy, some got profit some got loss in todays trade.
Many scripts open so low that nothing can be done in that and many opened at target price.
Today 2-3 people got loss in my online conversation.

Kindly all give details of loss in which script they got loss and how much , what price buy/sell.

For March 23...
Buy Bajajhind 144 sell 147+ (SL 142.50 Strict then 138-139).
(Be cautious if as CNBC created -ve environment for it sell call)
Buy Gammonind 219-220 sell 224(Sl 217.5)
Buy Jpassociate 146 sell 148+ (Sl 144).
Buy NDTV 124 sell 126.
buy Videoind 225-226 sell 229+.

Bajajhind is not turning out to be profitable...

hi!!
Did any one make profit today?
I have been doing paper trade on Raj's calls since last few days
and have been booking loss almost every day. May be its because of the
volatile market. Keep posting about your experiences.

Thanks

Rajkrishna

Hello Dear Friends..

@ wormsky yes bajahind never gone profitable but sl was just 1.5 rs and not much lossy if bought someone. and I already told a sell call of CNBC be cautious.
@ rohnr You are doing paper trading , so in which share u got loss? Tell me as my target reached and after that I alays forbabe people to do anything , and still if people do then they do at their risk.

Today all share opened very near to target so no opportunity was there, but see previous call of Max now it reached 207 , call I given from 201 to 193. so sometime we need sometime.
and in todays trade no one got loss except in Bajajhind.
If still one got loss can tell me with explanation..

Keep eye on Bajahind,Renuka,Tinplate, Max if they increases buy it else ignore.

For March 25...

Buy Nelco 133 sell 137-138 (SL131)
Buy Ibrealest 143-144 sell 148 (Delivery you can tale for target 154).
Buy Gammonind 215-217 sell 221 (Sl 213).(which ever comes first do be cautious)
Buy Rpower 142 sell 145+ (Delivery also)
Buy Godrej 143 sell 146 .

Last edited:
Hello Dear Friends..

@ wormsky yes bajahind never gone profitable but sl was just 1.5 rs and not much lossy if bought someone. and I already told a sell call of CNBC be cautious.
@ rohnr You are doing paper trading , so in which share u got loss? Tell me as my target reached and after that I alays forbabe people to do anything , and still if people do then they do at their risk.

Today all share opened very near to target so no opportunity was there, but see previous call of Max now it reached 207 , call I given from 201 to 193. so sometime we need sometime.
and in todays trade no one got loss except in Bajajhind.
If still one got loss can tell me with explanation..

For March 25...

Now I will update when people will require it..

Come on Raj, there are guys who keep pricking successful people as they can never generate any tips as you do. Why do you get irated from these guys? Just ignore them and keep up your good work that's been happening since you started this thread. We all are profiting from you tips and never complained