Tips for Good earning in stocks Intraday

Hello Dear Friends...

@sramu1
Yes Gammond India never gone in that range and one who traded in the range given by me was in profit because is low was 226.2 and high was 230+ , I told about Gammon range if it comes you will be safe in negative market.

For Videoind you are wrong it came 240 we shroted and bought 236 then again it jumped 246 and then fell and closed to 239.80 (Range was 241-243 sell buy 236) so it happend.

For Klgsystel I am yet proved wrong and for that I tried my best and asked support from all good members you can ask them, I am telling their Name Jignesh, Sushobhan chaterji, Vishanan Kumar,Manoj , Dipikamehta and Ajay verma and many of my other not related friends as someone is intentionally making it down while market gone 15750 to 16450 it not increased, no bad news , Good Q3 results(5832 lac profit), past 6 months its over 200 price as average, in a week that person made it down from 187 to 142 today, we applied all our strength to make it up but failed.
and Today economic panel also told that service sector will have very good growth and this is related with service sector, so once it tried to go up but not sustained.

So anyone who bought it and in loss keep it and try to accumulate or just left as it is.
and if all people who read this thread can be unite then that seller is nowhere but we had to buy and keep it for at least 10-20 days and donot sell i 1-2 rs margin.
Rest all of you are more intelligent than me take decision on urself, what I feel tells here and I already told my past experience of sasken having all fundamnetals good it sanked 178 to 127 and then Bajaj Allainz bought at 171 and now yet its up from 171 price in worst condition of market.

if still anyone have doubt you can ask me on mail id rajkrishna _ rajkrishana @ yahoo .co .in and my contact number 09889711716, 09236091162.
and one more thing I do not mislead anyone even we take minor loss to prove ourself right , and I do not charge money for these tips while people pay 5-10 thousands for tips and yet they get loss and those call providers dont even take their responsiblity for loss, I admit always m fault and always remain ready to learn more.

Hope for Good and looking some good people to come to stop this manipulator by buying shares, I also wrote KLGsystel company about this, you can also mail them.. klg.ho @ klgsystel. com , ramji @ klgsystel . com, investor @ klgsystel . com

Have Nice trading....
tell us how to generate these tipsssssssssssssss?

My Name is Rajkrishna verma,
I am Btech, MBA, also a Financial consultant . Now I am Dealer of Shriram insight share Brokers Ltd.
Here I am providing some good stocks in which you can earn good money by shorting and also buy buying.
KLGsystem- Sell call when you feel market is going down today
Sasken buy on any correction between 152+ to 158 and sell 164 .
Suzlon Buy around 85 and sell 88
please check this and if you get profit then mail me just nothing else for more tips.
===========

Do you have any criteria for selection of stocks.? can you reveal that?