Tips for Good earning in stocks Intraday

Rajkrishna

My Name is Rajkrishna verma,
I am Btech, MBA, also a Financial consultant . Now I am Dealer of Shriram insight share Brokers Ltd.
Here I am providing some good stocks in which you can earn good money by shorting and also buy buying.
KLGsystem- Sell call when you feel market is going down today
Sasken buy on any correction between 152+ to 158 and sell 164 .
Suzlon Buy around 85 and sell 88
please check this and if you get profit then mail me just nothing else for more tips.

Last edited:

Rajkrishna

Buy Polaris around 140 to 141 and sell 145 (If infosys result on 9 oct comes +) if it comes _ve then you can sell it on its current price it may go down 5-6 rs (as it is already below 18 rs from highest recent price so beware on sell exit soon if it comes 1-2 rs up from your sell price.)
Keep eye on Gammon India its a sell call above 232-238 when market get weaker and sl 4 rs above (risky one but profitable also)

Buy Max (Max India) around 170-173 and sell 178 .
Evergreen Tip:Never Buy Stocks near to Highest price.
Note: all are based on my knowledge and opinion so you should also check.

Last edited:
I think people ae not interested so I will not post from now.
Thanks !!
Hello Raj sir.. I just joined the forum and Im looking for some day trading tips. Im sure your posts will benefit me. kindly continue posting the tips. :thumb:

Also it would be of great help if you help me identify the stocks and daily targets for trading.

Rajkrishna

ok I will post again !!
hope for good for every one.
Here some good stocks

MTNL - buy around 82(+.5 or - .5) its long call and if market gets correction then 2 rs below buy call.

Tanla solution - Best buy 60-62 and target 68 can exit below also.

Excelinfo- Buy 65-68 and sell 72-74

Hi Raj!

I just joined and saw your posts. I am a beginner and would like you to guide me as to what as a beginner I need to know in terms of knowledge on stocks and decisionmaking , If you could share some web resourses / tutorial links from where I can get a tipoff to start.

Thanks a lot!
Deepika