Tips for Good earning in stocks Intraday

Hi,

Mr. Raj, I m Pankaj I just joined today n I read ur tips its very useful yaar, I hv an a/c in Religare from 2008. From then i just gained loss, can u suggest me any good book to know the market well. like how can i read n guess the chart, foundamental/ technical analysis, so that i can gain some profit. At this time i m on loss of about 1 lac. I like day trading but lack of knowledge i book loss every time. Please help me to gain some profit.

I do day trading on BSE tell me also how can i do with other option on NSE.

waiting for your better response.

Pankaj V

vssoma

Hi,

Mr. Raj, I m Pankaj I just joined today n I read ur tips its very useful yaar, I hv an a/c in Religare from 2008. From then i just gained loss, can u suggest me any good book to know the market well. like how can i read n guess the chart, foundamental/ technical analysis, so that i can gain some profit. At this time i m on loss of about 1 lac. I like day trading but lack of knowledge i book loss every time. Please help me to gain some profit.

I do day trading on BSE tell me also how can i do with other option on NSE.

waiting for your better response.

Pankaj V

my friend,
sorry, you asked raj, but i am giving answer,
there is no any good book in this world than traderji it self. stick any of these threads in this forum and start trading, really help full to you to earn while learn. just add raj's messenger id and follow him what i am doing.
good luck,

Rajkrishna

Hello Dear Friends.....

Today almost all target achieved Amtekauto, Gammonind, Mahindraforg all gone good, and rest remain profitable Except max gone lossy it touched only once 205 so lucky ones exited but later one remain lossy.
For my id please go previous posts as you should read previous posts.
market will remain choppy so book low profit/low loss.

For 11 March....

Buy Gammonind 226-227 sell 233 (If SL 224 hits then wait for 218)
Buy Max 198-199 sell 205 (Delivery call)
Sell syndicatebank 87.50-88.50 buy 86 (in weak market else avoid).
Buy Bajahind 148-149 sell 153 (hold also with SL 144)(You can avoid also if not running )
Buy Godrejind 153-154 sell 157.

Happy trading to all of you...

Last edited:

Rajkrishna

Hello Dear Friends.....

Yseterday almost all target achieved Except max gone lossy
For my id please go previous posts as you should read previous posts.
market will remain choppy so book low profit/low loss.

For 12 March....

Buy Fortis 177-178 sell 181+ (Sl 174)
Buy Godrejind 153-154 sell 157.
Buy Klgsytel 133-134 sell 136+(Delivery also u can take)
Sell syndicatebank 87.50-88.50 buy 86 (Do it in weak market, else avoid).
Buy Max 196 sell 205 (Delivery call)(keep watching it has good news so at last moment it can increase so when it start increasing then only buy)

Happy trading to all of you...

scplindia

today was the lowest range in the last 10 days. the volatility index has come down to below 20 and lowest since several months, indicating the least volatile day. in several months.

scplindia

VIX analyst feel lowest VIX around 20, is a strong indication of reversal of trend. this implies in an uptrend the Bulls and bears have stopped fighting, and one of them has to give up, if VIX breaksdown below this level, market will run up, if VIX retraces back to 30 levels market will break down to it low, as you can see from the charts at the NSE site for the last several months.