Timing The Markets

trade4joisar

Hi Goyal ji,

SG Sir has not yet discussed the concepts and even I am unaware about the same.... So, whatever I am going to write now might prove to be totally wrong.... You are bewared... :)

First of all, look for symmetry on both the sides of lines for drawing the equilibrium line..... Once you are convinced about your equilibrium line, look for a Swing High/Swing Low and draw a Straight Line bisecting your equilibrium line at the middle and extend it on the other side for targets.....

Observe the various charts posted, and you should get the feel on how to go about it... :)
1. If you can, can you detail more on this?
2. How to convince myself :D, I always think i am right ;), I mean how can i very sure on this?
3. As you have target recently about TVS motors, its not always target on down side right? when to target for down & when to up

You already told to look @ chart to understand, but if can you explain all this with charts in details?

This might be stupid :( questions, but i need to ask :)

adityasaraf007

Since you have asked all these question to me directly, I feel like jumping into a deep well.... All of us are waiting for SG Sir to discuss these and a lot of other issues as well..... :)

Anyways, let me give it another shot.... Answers within quote...

1. If you can, can you detail more on this?
You highlighted some of the words in my post...
Symmetry: It means similarity.. Similarity in Price Action... its movement... a kind of mirror image....
Equilibrium Line: It's the dotted line.... We look for symmetry in price around this Equilibrium Line....

2. How to convince myself :D, I always think i am right ;), I mean how can i very sure on this?
Even I am not absolutely convinced about the charts that I post.... It's a Work-In-Progress for me so far...

3. As you have target recently about TVS motors, its not always target on down side right? when to target for down & when to up
This depends upon the angle of your Equilibrium Line and the Swings from which Projection Line would be drawn....

You already told to look @ chart to understand, but if can you explain all this with charts in details?
Looking at this statement I would like to ask James Cameron for a direction to Mariana Trench....

This might be stupid :( questions, but i need to ask :)
Don't worry about Stupidity.... I am a bigger Stupid than most of the people out here... :)
Sushilji popular demand hai.... Mauke ka faida uthaiye... :)

SavantGarde

Hi Aditya,

Patience my dear...I have to update my homegrown software from 18/11/2006 till now...which entails....the following

a) Downloading each days Bhavcopy DBF which is now in zip format from NSE website
b) Unzip them
c) Put them in the folder where VSF has a default directory
d) Run each Bhavcopy from VSF

Please have mercy on this 50 year old creaking bag of bones..... atleast I won't have to go through this for another 4-5 years with the new computer.....!!!

I still have DB&SB to get started with first...!!!

SG

adityasaraf007

Hi Aditya,

Patience my dear...I have to update my homegrown software from 18/11/2006 till now...which entails....the following

a) Downloading each days Bhavcopy DBF which is now in zip format from NSE website
b) Unzip them
c) Put them in the folder where VSF has a default directory
d) Run each Bhavcopy from VSF

Please have mercy on this 50 year old creaking bag of bones..... atleast I won't have to go through this for another 4-5 years with the new computer.....!!!

I still have DB&SB to get started with first...!!!

SG
Oh... no problem... please take your time.... Actually, the more time you take, the more intriguing it would get for us.. and the more conceptually clear it would be....

And are you downloading those dbf files manually for each individual trading day.... Then have a look over here... It would reduce your burden by upto 21 times.... Use DownThemAll (Firefox Addon) to download those files.... And then extract all of them at once... :)

If you have any queries, would deal with them in the evening... have to rush now.... :)

adityasaraf007

RELINFRA 15min:

This is not exactly TTM... But we may call it a corollary if we desire so.... TTM would kick in once it follows the projected path.... We don't have a precise target, but somewhere around higher 620s or we can even stretch it to 630s....

Once we get a Pivot around our target.... TTM would kick in and the Dotted Yellow Line would be confirmed as our Equilibrium Line.... :)

asnavale

Hi Dinesh,

The equilibrium line (the dotted line) you have drawn is not correct. It should start with the peak and end with the trough. The prediction line mid point should coincide with the mid point of the equilibrium line.

-Anant