Timing The Markets

adityasaraf007

Wow.... This is a fairy tale..... :)

Below is a 240min Chart, so that everything can be visualized at once... Combining SG Sir's markings on 60min Chart (represented in Lime Color)... The one's I marked on 30min Chart (represented in Yellow Color)..... And, if the most current TTM marking for Upmove plays out, we would get a bearish Wolfe Wave (represented in Magenta Color).... and the targets for this WW coincides with the next bearish TTM target as marked by SG Sir..... :)

adityasaraf007

RECLTD 60min Update:

Okay.... I have edited the original markings... It is looking much better.... and is in sync with Nifty.... It has also broken the Swing High.... Target is higher 230s.... (It's a very good Bullish 1-2-3 as well.... Once it breaks 230... it has the potential to reach 250s as well.... :))

I think I post the charts too early.... From now on would try to post, when a Swing High/Low has been confirmed for the Equilibrium.... Don't know if I would be able to stick to it.... Afterall, what's the problem in posting it earlier.... :)

adityasaraf007

TVSMOTOR - Daily:

Looks good... Saw this now... Target Price is 36.9 and target date is 4th April....

In my previous post I was talking about posting the charts, once its confirmed.... This is what happens when the process is delayed... :rofl::rofl:

adityasaraf007

Nifty 30min Update:

Didn't work out.... Maybe Nifty wants to take a shortcut to 4950 as per SG Sir's earlier projection....

Sushilji... since it didn't fulfil the target of 5550... is the target of 4950 valid anymore (as per TTM).....

adityasaraf007

RECLTD 60min Update:

Similar case as that of Nifty....

PS: Guys is there any update due on any of the charts... As far as I remember, there are two updates remaining - one is TVSMOTOR (Daily) and the other is Crude (Daily)... For both the projection time has not yet arrived.... Any other updates that I might have missed out.... :)

adityasaraf007

Nifty 60min:

Sushilji.... Is something like this valid.... I am not sure about it.... :)

If it is... would obviously kick in once 5175 is taken out... It's proving to be a very good support of late... ;)