Timing The Markets

adityasaraf007

Nifty (Spot) 60min Update:

Because of change in Nifty Future Series.... Have updated the chart as per Nifty Spot.... It initially proceeded in the direction of our Target 1.... however, didn't have enough momentum to meet the Price Target.... And then, turned it's direction.... Now, the same question crops up that I asked a few day back.... Is the 2nd target valid anymore?? IMO, it has been invalidated.... :)

Dear Sirji,

Please throw light of your experience, as I see a positive divergence developing in Nifty spot daily chart.

http://www. 4shared. com/photo/zpK4PP2g/Nifty_Daily.html (remove spaces)

Thanks.

Enjoy,
CArnot
The original 4shared image is 1.5mb, re-posting with a much smaller 60kb image (only file size decreased, no other changes). I hope CArnot does not mind.

Above image is by CArnot

carnot11

The original 4shared image is 1.5mb, re-posting with a much smaller 60kb image (only file size decreased, no other changes).........
Dear Sirji,

Thanks.

Please let me know of the procedure to reduce file size without affecting the clarity of the image.

I tried with MS office picture manager but reducing the file size affects the clarity of the image and hence posted the link.

With respect to the positive divergence in Nifty spot daily, estimate that 5050 will be visited before an upmove (only estimate..)

Enjoy,
CArnot

Last edited:
Dear Sirji,

Thanks.

Please let me know of the procedure to reduce file size without affecting the clarity of the image.

I tried with MS office picture manager but reducing the file size affects the clarity of the image and hence posted the link.

With respect to the positive divergence in Nifty spot daily, estimate that 5050 will be visited before an upmove (only estimate..)

Enjoy,
CArnot
Visit www.irfanview.com and download Irfanview. Open your picture with Irfanview. It has an option for "Resize" under the "Image". You can use Ctrl+R also to directly go to "Resize" option. Then you can define the size that you want in terms of percentage. Try it using 50%, 60% etc.. and check the file size.

vikrit

Nifty (Spot) 60min Update:

Because of change in Nifty Future Series.... Have updated the chart as per Nifty Spot.... It initially proceeded in the direction of our Target 1.... however, didn't have enough momentum to meet the Price Target.... And then, turned it's direction.... Now, the same question crops up that I asked a few day back.... Is the 2nd target valid anymore?? IMO, it has been invalidated.... :)
why you choose those equilibrium points? it seems to choosing these points corectly is v.imp thing in TTM.

it would be better if you have choose as - (blue line, not following code as dotted was thin and not visible in my mt4).

adityasaraf007

why you choose those equilibrium points? it seems to choosing these points corectly is v.imp thing in TTM.

it would be better if you have choose as - (blue line, not following code as dotted was thin and not visible in my mt4).
Hmm.... Thanks for the chart... This certainly looks much better.... It's just that my eyes saw the symmetry around the line which I had drawn at that point of time.... :)

Now this is something interesting.... Sushilji, I feel there was good symmetry around both the lines.... How to face this situation.... Will all the targets for both the lines hold good.... Or we eliminate one of the equilibriums... Or the one that I had drawn wasn't drawn correctly.... Or any other OTOH scenario.... Weekend hai... ab toh ek reply kar dijiye.... :)

Last edited: