Thoughts on Day/Swing Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.
One way is to make a watch list of Nifty 50 stocks on your broker terminal.
Make sure to have a % gain column which all terminals are having in column profiles.
Click once or twice to sort the % column header in ascending or descending order.
Hope this will help u.

avad

One way is to make a watch list of Nifty 50 stocks on your broker terminal.
Make sure to have a % gain column which all terminals are having in column profiles.
Click once or twice to sort the % column header in ascending or descending order.
Hope this will help u.
how to get this in trade tiger or nsenow?

thanks

how to get this in trade tiger or nsenow?

thanks
In Sharekhan Trade Tiger, in the "Marketwatch" menu you will find an option for "NSE". That will bring up the NSE marketwatch (scriplist). The marketwatch has a column for "%change".

VIKAS 21

Dear ST sir,

Trades have been taken by me as per your " TD POINT REVERSAL STRATEGY"

can i exit after booking profit as per your money management 2R, 3R, 4R &

after that trialing stop loss,

please correct if i have taken wrong trade.

thnks a lot in advance for such a nice & simple system........

sorry sir attached image is here.
Good trade, VIKAS. remember that we have to go 4 bars behind the pivot low bar and in next 4 bars after the pivot low bar if the market closes above the highest close in 4 bars before pivot low, then the market has reversed to upside.

Yes , you can book the profits as per 2R/3R/4R or trail on 21 MA. If the move becomes very steep, the profit can be taken when the market closes below the 8 bar moving average also. This locks in profits much better in steep moves.

If you see longer term charts such as 30/60 min or even daily charts, you will see that 70-75 % times, the market reverses the trend with TD Point Reversal Pattern at the top / bottom. It is one of my favourite patterns..

Good going, well done.

Smart_trade

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.