Thoughts on Day/Swing Trading Part 2

vishal7176

@ SMART Trade sir ,

thank you

thanks a lot ...this all credit goes to you . i have earn some point also. thsnk you sir.

-----------------------------

@ nithinfx

doted line is days avrge trading value shows...and second one is only mid pf price and volume .

vishal7176

@ Smart Trade Sir ,

please check below Intraday 5 min. chart of Banknifty . i have marked there ...is this marking is correct?

if you think some wrong mark.....or modification is there please give me advice for that sir .

thank you .sir

vishal7176

@ Smart Trade, /senior

sir , below chart of 25-09-2013 BANKNIFTY.

Please check entrysss ...ADD position and ....and profit booking ...plssss guide me

and show me my MISTAKE.

THANK YOU.

vishal7176

@ SMART trade sir ,/vjayji /all senior

below this chart is todays banknifty 5 min. chart.... plsss guide me about EXIT.

(if continous red candle made then i was panic ...and exit from position at cost to cost)

Last edited:

VJAY

@ SMART trade sir ,/vjayji /all senior

below this chart is todays banknifty 5 min. chart.... plsss guide me about EXIT.

(if continous red candle made then i was panic ...and exit from position at cost to cost)

Dear vishal,
for one week ready for some loss ..then try to follow pivots for trail....throw out profit/loss from mind ...try to keep it empty...practice it again & again....in BNF also try look higher tf for any kind EOM bar for proper exits too ...
so be plan how you trail stops and in which scenerio you exit pos direct etc...write it and try to follow it some dayswithout any external openion :)

vishal7176

@ VJAYJI ,

thank you :)

in BANKNIFTY which Time frame is good for intraday trading ....as per pivot trading .

thank you sir .

below chart is todays BANKNIFTY5MIN. chart .

please check chart .....and if any mistake plsss show me ....i will improve it nexxt time sir

thank you .

Posting today's Nifty Futures 5 min charts. I have put 2 day VWAP bands which I use a lot for profit booking, entries, adds etc.

I have marked yesterdays uptrend as well today's downtrend. The uptrend which had started yesterday continued in the morning so there was a buy right in the first bar of the day. I have not marked the long trades as they are simple. The levels marked in red lines are the levels where the trend has changed from up to down.

The first trend change indication came when NF broke 6246....then second confirmation at 6241. The last and final call for the bears to check in and board the flight was at 6215....after that few more places where one could have gone short are shown in red.

The upswing is shown in green...downswing shown in red....

See the beauty of VWAP bands...how VWAP proved to be a resistance in the upward correction in downtrend. Finally the profit taking area is marked in red ellipse in rose band support area.

Smart_trade

poortrader

Posting today's Nifty Futures 5 min charts. I have put 2 day VWAP bands which I use a lot for profit booking, entries, adds etc.

I have marked yesterdays uptrend as well today's downtrend. The uptrend which had started yesterday continued in the morning so there was a buy right in the first bar of the day. I have not marked the long trades as they are simple. The levels marked in red lines are the levels where the trend has changed from up to down.

The first trend change indication came when NF broke 6246....then second confirmation at 6241. The last and final call for the bears to check in and board the flight was at 6215....after that few more places where one could have gone short are shown in red.

See the beauty of VWAP bands...how VWAP proved to be a resistance in the upward correction in downtrend. Finally the profit taking area is marked in red ellipse in rose band support area.

Smart_trade
Excellent!!! Can you please share the vwap band afl here.

trade4joisar

Smart_trade
Hello Smart_Trade

A perfect entry and exit, what a strategy :thumb:

Do you mean this band is drawn in your software using afls?
If Yes,

how can we create this band in software where we do not have any afl like icharts.in. ?