The Survivors!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

saakk

Trading just for a Living - is in my opinion - is dangerous as well as - substandard idea. If you don't aim high in the field you love to be, i doubt your survival in the long run.

When we aim for the SUN then we can land up on the moon.
Let me state one more thing - Variance of the markets is INFINITE. Beware!!
Plz elaborate.....

gkpc

Trading just for a Living - is in my opinion - is dangerous as well as - substandard idea. If you don't aim high in the field you love to be, i doubt your survival in the long run.

When we aim for the SUN then we can land up on the moon.
Let me state one more thing - Variance of the markets is INFINITE. Beware!!
Here is "one" with the 'substandard' idea ingrained strongly in his mind ! I trade for living ! But I consider myself no less than Mukesh Ambani who runs Relaince for 'living' !

sudoku1

Here is "one" with the 'substandard' idea ingrained strongly in his mind ! I trade for living ! But I consider myself no less than Mukesh Ambani who runs Relaince for 'living' !
If you don't aim high in the field you love to be, i doubt your survival in the long run.
he is nt against trading fr a living !! u hav also echoed his views in d form of MUKESH AMBANI.....aim high n u can exel mch more den merely trading fr a living:)

jamit_05

I appreciate and respect this original thinking of yours. I have heard so many laud Alexander Elder's Book... but never has anyone presented such an original view. Kudos!

If ones work (trading, business or your job) is just a means to an end, then the performance and results will always be inferior in comparison with results of another person who is doing the same work out of basic/core interest.

I would say that the 1st person is driven by "Fear" while the 2nd person is truly motivated and they are the ones that lead the pack in every field... while the rest wrestle day in and day out just to maintain status-quo.

Hence, there is no formula for success in trading. You just have to let it happen, by not being fearful, which is when you will start to see things the way they are. Then. gradual progress is the next logical step.

Tlahuicole

I appreciate and respect this original thinking of yours. I have heard so many laud Alexander Elder's Book... but never has anyone presented such an original view. Kudos!

If ones work (trading, business or your job) is just a means to an end, then the performance and results will always be inferior in comparison with results of another person who is doing the same work out of basic/core interest.

I would say that the 1st person is driven by "Fear" while the 2nd person is truly motivated and they are the ones that lead the pack in every field... while the rest wrestle day in and day out just to maintain status-quo.

Hence, there is no formula for success in trading. You just have to let it happen, by not being fearful, which is when you will start to see things the way they are. Then. gradual progress is the next logical step.
imba post amit :clapping:

Status
Not open for further replies.