The Survivors!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oilman5

To SAINT only

Hallo Sir,
after many a year, i am writing to you.
Suddenly i have heard u may comeback.But waiting is futile- may be something like time constraint/novice query/family commitment takes the toll of ur free helping spirit(SAINT)
So i have a plan to write -copy paste some of ur syncronised idea .
Hope you r fine & in good health & enjoying family life.
regards
oilman5

btw = since ur pm is full, i am writing here only

amitrandive

Opening a thread that is dedicated to the guys still doggedly after the markets all these years,....dedicated to them but not restricted to them.... :D

Some of us have done well,some of us may be struggling,some have had their troubles and coming out of them,some have focussed on the research and development part and now getting ready to fire,some have made a tonne.....

To all of these guys,humble salutations.......you guys are on a Rodeo Bull called the Markets and whether you've been thrown off the Bull a 100 times or a 1000 times,you have not given up with the concept of Riding that Crazy Bull.Hats off!!

Have not been here in many years,and it is so nice to see many of these Survivors......... This thread is a mix of everything,it can range from Super sensible talk to Frivilous talk,from talking about methods to talking about failures and successes.

Open to the Survivors from the Past and to the wannabe Survivors........ we might have made a tonne of money,or maybe not...But we definitely have made a tonne of mistakes you don't need to repeat to succeed to cut short your Learning Curve. :)
Saint Sir

I am a very big fan of your threads.
When I joined Traderji ,the first thread which I read was " Teach a man to Fish".

That will always remain as the backbone of my trading knowledge.

:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.